--MUST READ--

STOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, this is really important. I am going to write the next chapter in over 5 different parts until we get to a very special scene.

I have had this planned since the start if the fan fiction and it is a very important part so please pay attention.

The names of the scenes will all start with:

The Masquerade Ball:

And then continue with the focus of the chapter from there. I am going to take about a week to write them, but they are going to be very long!!! (And I mean LOOOOONNGGG.)

They will probably be about the length of 4 of my longest chapters and they will each contain the theme. The first two are based to the lead up to the ball.

I'm not giving any more hints, but there are a few people out there who know what is about to happen and I am sure they are very excited about it. If you hear anything that may be something to do with the plot, it is better to assume them false than have the the whole thing ruined for you!!

Anyway, thank you very much for paying attention and I hope that you will enjoy the next few chapters. The update will be coming within the next few days :)

Bina

xxxxxx

(PS. if you have any ideas or have spotted any mistakes, please send mean Kik message! my name is Thisisbinaa and I accept all advice!!! thank you (: )