-seven

sorry for the extremely slow updates dsjfkabfakf

_____

jimin yawns as hoseok looks at jimin and grins, "feeling tired?"

"i am tired, very, can i go sleep now?", jimin whined as hoseok rolled his eyes, "it isn't even 9pm yet, are you kidding me? "

"i like sleeping before our curfew because i get to sleep more," jimin looked at the little boy sleeping in between him and hoseok. "look, even taehyung's sleepy! "

jimin picked taehyung up, "go and stop the movie, hobi-hyung, taehyung and i will sleep now- which means, you have to sleep too." hoseok pouted, "okay i'll follow your orders for today because you called me hobi-hyung and not hoseokie."

jimin rolled his eyes as hoseok stood up from the couch. the younger proceeded to walk towards hoseok's room because hoseok's room is also taehyung's bedroom, obviously. he opened the door and walked towards the bed before he gently placed taehyung down on the bed and covered him with a blanket.

he gave taehyung a gentle kiss on the forehead before whispering, "sweet dreams, snowflake."

jimin walked out of the room only to see hoseok walking towards the room. jimin decided to tease hoseok as he left the door open and proceeded to walk to his own room.

"yah! you didn't close my door!"

"goodnight hyung."

jimin opened his door and made his way into his own bedroom. he then closed the door behind him and ran to his bed only to flop down on the bed and let out a sigh of relief. "finally, some sleep."

but just as he was about to close his eyes, his phone rang, causing him to yelp in surprise. he grumbled as he opened his phone.

yoeun's guardian

ah, yoongi.

jimin answered the call "yes..?"