-two

jimin walks out of his apartmentr(well, hoseok and jimin shares an apartment.) and locks the door behind him. 

hoseok is still asleep, and today is a weekend.

of course, jimin doesn't want to waste this day lying around, sleeping like hoseok did.

so he's going to do something fun, like buying art materials. jimin loves art and painting. he's not so good at it but it's better than hoseok's attempt at art.

he walks to a nearby elevator and enters the elevator. he pushed a button and the elevator started going down. jimin was too lazy to take the stairs even if he was at the 3rd floor.

as soon as the elevator opens up, he walks out of it and to the entrance. the entrance opens up and jimin steps out of the building. he takes in the morning breeze of the city. he exhales and smiles, "now, to the art shop~"

----

jimin steps into the baby blue art shop.

because of the shops' color, the atmosphere of this shop is really calm and comfortable. jimin likes it here.

jimin walks to the counter, "hey, can you give me a discount later?"

"why, bitch?"

"i need to save right now, your birthday is coming up right?"

"awww cute you buying for me? i don't need it."

"shut up, you do. lowkey."

"no,"

"yes, now give me a discount, you know that hyung loves to spoil you right? spoil me too minjiii~"

park minji sighs and rolls his eyes, "okay okay. fine."

"yaayyyy~ thanks minji!"

"mm."

"by the way, how's college?"

"it's okay. i'm still with mom and dad. also- you could've been a doctor! why aren't you a doctor?"

"because i love teaching little kids, like i did to you when you didn't listen to class!", jimin giggles as he boops minji's nose which made the latter giggle as well.

"yah, fine i'll be a doctor for you."

"really? then why are you doing this job?"

"i need money hyung, this is basically like a part-time job, the one you used to do!"

"ah right right~ anyways, gotta go! hoseok might be grumpy again since i didn't make him breakfast."

minji clicks his tounge, "yah, you spoil that hyung so much."

jimin laughs, "well, he's like a kid too. you're both so cuuute~"

"whatever, just go fetch some materials and i'm giving you a discount", minji laughs and shakes his head at the older. jimin nods happily and skips to some materials.

jimin looked at the shelves and took a few paintbrushes, a sketch pad, a canvas, some acrylic paint and watercolor paint for hoseok in case he gets grumpy.

jimin skips happily towards the counter but on his way there, he bumped into someone without him noticing. he let out a yelp and dropped the materials, and fell on his butt.

"a~'h.. i'm sorry..", jimin groaned in pain as he said that. he chuckled and stood up slowly, picking up the materials.

"why are you saying sorry? i should be the one who's supposed to say that."

jimin stood up and looked at the stranger, "oh well, it's not a big deal. i also have to say sorry when getting in your way~"

"..bitch, you're too kind."

and with that, the stranger walked away. jimin's eyes widened in surprise and looked at the stranger who was walking away from him, "you could've removed the bitch part you know, asshole!!"

'why did he call me bitch?', jimin thought to himself as he walked towards the counter.

minji checks them and puts them in the bag. "111.74 won. there, a discount. now give me money and go to hyung."

jimin just glared at the floor. hyunie raised a brow in confusion, "what's wrong hyung?"

"someone called me bitch a while ago.."

minji sighs, jimin is really insecure despite being really cheerful and positive. "hyung, don't mind that asshole, you didn't do anything."

jimin looked up at minji who was holding up the plastic in front of him.

jimin sighs and took the plastic and gave him the money, "thanks minji.."

"no prob, now go. "

jimin just nods and left the store.

-----

jimin sets the plstic bag down and sits down on the couch, glaring at the tv.

"ah jimin! there you are! since you didn't prepare breakfast for me i prepared breakfast for us."

jimin didnt say anything. he just continued to glare at the tv. hoseok found this to be a little odd so he walked towards jimin; in front of jimin actually.

"did something happen?"

"some stranger bumped into me, i apologized and they called me a bitch."

jimin pouted and hoseok sighs, "okay, let's just eat to make you happy.forget that dickbag."

the younger looked up at the older. hoseok smiled at jimin, the latter smiles back and nods.

hoseok ruffles jimin's hair and went to the kitchen. jimin followed after.

"also, i bought you watercolor."

"thanks bae~"

"ew don't"

"ruuude"

"whatever hyung, let's just eat,"

__________

hello im ded inside

also lmfao yOONGI CANT GET HIS HANDS OFF OF JIMIN SO CUTE AW 

( http://sugainmycoffee.tumblr.com/post/149819774875/shugamins-lets-count-how-many-times-yoongi-put )

-nic