Chapter 3 The Big White Garden

-------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note
Okay guys I updated the next part
I was very very energetic yesterday last night now I am pooped out😞💩.....
-------------------------------------------
you were looking around the school trying to get used of this big school all alone you sighed well until a girl bumped into you " the hell!?" you yelled as you fell to the floor with the girl and when both of you guys fell the mysterious girl landed on top on you, you opened your eyes just to be met with beautiful shiny sherbert pink eyes looking into your golden orbs, you sighed you remember what your " mother" said " always be kind to women even when they don't deserve kindness!"," are you okay?" you said you looked at you in fear "don't worry I won't hurt you" as you sat up " who were you running from?" " That will be me puppy boy you looked up just to be met with shiny forest green eyes it was Ayato who she was running from you growled as you helped her stand up, Ayato snatched Yui, Yui yelped because he snatched her from you with force," stay away from my property!" he yelled at you, you snort " your property?Oh really? What if I snatch away from you right now?" you said as you grabbed Yui she yelped as her face landed in your chest as you and Ayato had a stare off until Ayato rolled his eyes "whatever ore-sama is leaving" he said in annoyance as he disappeared "t-thank y-you m/n" Yui said as she looked in your eyes while blushing pink dusted your cheeks as you scratched the back of your neck sheepishly " it was nothing" you said as you was too busy to look at anything other then her Yui stood on her tippy toes and gave her savior a little kiss on the nose you blushed redder and blinked as you looked at your nose, Yui giggled your v-very cute m/n she said as she fiddled with her fingers while looking down "w-whatever" you stuttered as you shoved your hands in your pocket as started to walk away from Yui.
------------------------------------------------------------- Timeskip brought to you by Kanato's Teddy.......
------------------------------------------- you sighed as you walked outside the night school walking around the building you guys have break right now so you decided to explore outside the school as you walked you was met with a beautiful sight in front of you was a beautiful garden with white roses planted everywhere you went to the roses and started touching the flowers with gentleness wondering who planted these beautiful white roses but you felt yourself getting sleepy you yawned as you layed down outstretched on the grass putting your in your ears earbuds maybe an hour nap wouldn't hurt right? As you were slowly embraced by darkness but feeling you were being watched but you shooked that feeling off not caring who saw you.

Narrator 1 hour later

You were in class right now getting scolded by the teacher for not being in class when break was over infront of the whole class some was snickering some was looking in pity yiu could careless on what this bitch was talking about as you rolled your eyes " and just because you rolled your eyes at me I'm to have Yui tutor you you better pass the test next weekend!" "okay" you said in pure boredem.unknowing that your going to have to go to the bloodsucking vampire's house.

------------------------------------------------------------- Author's Note
Okay I updated this story and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have!!!
Bye my lovely children 😘
XOXO
-------------------------------------------