3 | The Guest

Astra didn't know anything about this Charlie, but the one thing she knew was that she wanted him.

She cleared her throat and gained her composure back after a second, and smiled at the stranger seductively.

"Astra. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said with her best sensual voice, not giving a damn about her father standing next to her at that moment.

"The pleasure is all mine, Lady Astra." Charlie says and Astra frowns at her title.

"Please, there's no need for titles, Charles." She savors his name on her tongue, pronouncing every syllable. He gives a small smile towards her and then focuses on her father, leaving Astra frowning at the lack of attention.

"Shall we sit down, Lord Kensington?" He says formally, and Edward claps his hand on the young man's back and laughs.

"There's no need for formalities Charles. After all, you'll be staying with us and you should feel comfortable at our home." Astra's father says and she almost choked.

"What?" She asked confusedly as she sat down on her chair. She couldn't have possibly heard that right.

"Oh, darling! This is who I wanted to introduce you to." Astra's mother motions towards the man and continues, "Charles is going to be staying with us for some indefinite time. Your father has decided to teach him the ropes of the company now that dear Lord Lennox passed away, and Charlie has taken his father's place as chairman."

"Really? You're staying here?" Astra asks unbelievingly, already thinking about everything she could do with the man across from her.

"Yes, I am." He smiles politely and then grabs the champagne flute in front of him. Astra watches how the muscles in his neck move as he swallows and she feels herself getting wet.

Acutely aware that he's right in front of her,  Astra props herself on her elbows and purposely leans forward, giving him a good view of her breasts.

"So, Charlie. Where did you go to school? Oxford?" Astra asks, wanting to capture his attention and make his eyes wander her waiting body.

To her dismay, his beautiful green eyes are steady on her own and they don't waver for even a heartbeat.

"I went to Cambridge actually. Graduated a few years ago." He smiles at her and she smirks back, her appetite for him increasing with the knowledge that he's more than a few years older than she is.

Sure, boys her age can be fun to play with but that's what they are; boys. She craves the attention of skilled men, people who can properly fuck her good and meet her demands. She managed to do just fine in Switzerland. Anja had a appetite similar to hers and always wanted someone to have fun with. She preferred people their age, but both friends went on some crazy adventures together.

Astra slept with men twice her age, men who were filthy rich and showered her with gifts, or wanted to leave their wives after being with her. That's how good she is. All in all, she managed to have a good time abroad and now she felt horny and wanted to fuck someone again. She's insatiable, and it's been a while since she's been with someone.

Astra looked at the man in front of her and wondered how she never met him before. She always attends high brow parties and polo matches, and so on. The Lennox family is prominent in England and she never head of Charles Lennox. As far as she's concerned, he's supposed to have attended these events too considering who he is. His whole persona is a mystery and Astra had become intrigued.

A butler reaches for her plate and replaces it with the second course, a dish made of duck, figs and dark truffles. All of her favorites in one plate; her mother knew her well. She didn't touch any of the food as usual.