~6: Plan~

~•°•~•°•~•°•~

"Ok now, take it slow." Gael said, guiding Lyra as she tried to walk. She wobbles as her legs shook nervously.

It has been three weeks since Lyra started to walk again. She felt liberated from the bed, and not long now, she would leave, she still hated this pack. Since that day when Ignacios had beaten the living out of her, she never saw him, but she could feel him, his eyes grazing her body, almost like a guardian angel watching from afar. His scent lingered in her nostrils everywhere she go, he was there stalking her, watching her.

Try as she may, Lyra could not get his scent out of her mind. It was making her go mental.

"Easy now Lyra, we don't want to stress your muscles. Your back is still severely injured." He said as he held onto Lyra's hands. Lyra only nodded and took another step forward.

"Thank you Gael." She said, staring at her long wobbly legs.

"No problems. Ignacios has given me his words that I should see to it that you are on your feet, by yourself." He confessed.

Gael, stared at the beauty in his hands. Her vulnerability had him in awe for her. This gorgeous specimen is the perfect example of the word 'beauty'. He wished he didn't have a mate, he would swoop Lyra away and claim her, but then if he did that, he would suffer from the hands of the most powerful Alpha in the whole Northern Hemisphere, Ignacios.

Lyra looked up and saw that Gael was staring at her intently. She faked a cough, making Gael turn crimson and looked away.

"I'm sorry, it's just hard not to stare. Men who won't, are probably gay or maybe saints." He said shrugging his shoulders.

Lyra looked down and turned red. For the last three weeks she has been getting a lot of compliments from Gael, making her feel a bit uncomfortable. She felt honored receiving attention from the doctor, he was indeed handsome, his strong disarming gaze melted every girl's underwear, and his sexy Brazilian accent made him an ever more delicious prize.

"I should probably rest. I kinda feel dizzy." She lied.

"Oh yeah sure, I gotta be somewhere else too." Gael said while scratching the back of his head. "Let me help you back to your room."

Lyra shot him a shy smile and slowly leaned to the wall.

"Oh no, there's no need for that, I can go by myself. " she said holding up a hand.

"I'm afraid tha-" He started but was interrupted by Lyra.

"No, I need to do this alone, please." She pleaded, her eyes locked on his.

Gael stayed silent, comparing his options. Should he disobey Ignacios or agree with this beauty? Either way, he doesn't want to get killed.

"I'm sorry Lyra, but I'm afraid that just won't do." He said carefully.

"Please, Gael." Said Lyra, as she displayed her black puppy eyes.

Gael stuttered, he turned crimson trying to hide his amusement.

"I. . I. . uhm. . Ok." He finally gave up. "But in one condition, if Ignacios finds out about this, You owe me big." He said squinting his eyes.

"Yes, thank you." She said and blew a kiss towards Gael.

Gael smiled at the sweet and cute gesture. "Here, take this." He handed her a crane. Lyra grimaced at the sight of the crane. It was old and moldy.

"Gael. . I don't want to rely on a stick." She protested.

"Lyra, take it or live it, that is final." Gael said with a firm tone making Lyra roll her eyes. "Hey! I saw that eye roll."