Chapter 10

Timeskiping to the prelims. Can't wait anymore! GOTTA F**KING DO IT OR I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO UPDATE SHIT! Just kidding, it's just that I don't have any other ideas other than the prelims and tournament... Forgive me. *bows*
There will also be a few references once you get more into the chapter, each reference will have a (*) beside it... HUEHUEHUE! First one to say it gets a virtual cookie made by Chibi-Chan! Now...

ONWARDS TO THE STORY! CHARGEEEEEEE!

Summer break was over, and it was rime for the preliminaries. You were currently on Ryo's back, dozing off before you were gently shaken awaked by him. "We're here." You blinked before muttering a quiet, tired thanks and getting off him as you gently took the cane in his hand. You turned and saw Megumi, leaving you to quickly hobble over and give you a soft hug, "Guuuuumi-Chan~ How's your summer? I missed your food by the way." You say as she greeted you back happily, (D'Awwww, what an adorable cinnamon roll she is~) "How was your summer?" "Ehh, so-so. I only slept the entire time. Although I played Shogi with Gramps sometimes and went to the pool with Naki-Chan, oh! And I also..." you began rambling off as you described your 'so-so' summer, which seemed more exciting than what you thought about it.

"Ahh! (Y/N)-Chan!" "Oh, Sou-Chan! Hello~" "WAAAAAA! I missed you, (Y/N)-Chan!" Yuki glomps you as she cried anime tears while the others joined you, "Hello everyone~" you blinked as you noticed the familiar blond, "Niku-Chan! Hello~" "Oh! Yo Nikumi! She immediately blushed as the 'Child Goddess' as many had deemed you behind your knowledge (not that you give any f**ks about it) as she robotically turned towards you.

"H-Hello..." she shyly says as you grinned, before "Yukihira!" The red head turns, "Oh, yo Takumi." He suddenly blinked, as did you, "Ehh? Who's that beside you?" "Huh? It's Isami." You blinked, before you began circling around the brunette in wonder, "He shrunk! Cool!" You say with shining eyes. "That looks nothing like him!" "It's because of summer heat. I'll go back when Autumn and Winter comes around again." "So it's a yearly thing?" He nods, "How interesting..." you mumbled in thought. 

The lights suddenly turned dim, leaving your irises to become narrow as your eyes went to the stage, "Thank you for your paitience everyone. Eyes on the front stage please!" You wanted to drop dead right then and there. "Now we have an opening speech by the current director of Totsuki Academy, Nakiri Senzaemon!" Your eyes sparkled, "Ohhh, it's Gramps!" "Ehh?" Yukihira blinked in confusion. He suddenly began coughing, 'most likely from the dust of pitiful people...'

He then began his speech, "This is the Hall of Heaven and Moon. Under ordinary circumstances, only the Elite Ten may use this space to challenge each other in Shokugekis." "But he lets me use this space too..." you mumbled dejectedly, "To show our respect to the countless victors who have won first seat, it is tradition to show heir portraits."

You blinked before grinning, "Oh! Sou-Chan look! It's Papa up here! And there's Shino-San and Gin-Chan!" "Ohhh, that's so cool!" "Countless unforgettable battles have been fought, and countless specialties have been born here! That is why the memory of the never ending battles fought here hang in the air like fog! And this is where the main tournament of the Autumn elections will be held."

You soon dozed off on Hayama, who paid no heed as the Director finishes his speech. "(Y/N), wake up. It's time to go." You blinked, before nodding as you rubbed your eyes, "It's starts at 11 o'clock, right?" He nods, "I hope you make it, Akira-San... also save me one to eat too." "Then you should save me some as well. "Of course." You grinned. The both of you headed to block A with everyone else who was in the same area, of course, you had to change your clothes so your ivory dress doesn't get dirty.

"Begin cooking!" The old man says as the clock struck 11. Twirling your knife, you began your preparations of the curry. You suddenly heard shouting from behind you, sighing. "Ryo-Kun has his bandana on now... Well, it wouldn't be fun if he did wear it." You smirked, "Preperations are all done... Let's get started on it!" Taking your case, you took out a jagged look knife* from the case, Souma glancing only for his eyes to widen, 'She's using that knife!? She's not kidding when she said she'll go all out the other day.'