Hopes

Samantha POV: Jason leave Theodore out of this kill me instead." I said very weakly. "No Samantha I can't live with out you." With that said he then looked at Jason and said "If you kill me promise me you won't hurt her." Jason then nods his head. Theodore then looked at me and said. "I love you beautiful." He then looked at Jason and nodded his head Jason then grabbed his knife and stopped Theodore. "Nooooooo!" I screamed on top of my lungs. "Samantha Samantha wake up." I heard a unfamiliar voice said. I then opened my eyes slowly. "Who are? Where am I? And how long have I been here?" I asked. "I'm your doctor. Your in a hospital And it's only been a day honey. Now lay down and get some rest." "Wait can I ask one more question?" "Yeah sure honey ask away." Answered the doctor. "I'm who brought me here?" I asked hoping it wasn't Jason. "Im sorry but I cannot help you with that you will have to ask Rebecca." Answered the doctor. I then gave an confused look. "It's the front desk lady." I gave her an okay look. "Okay dear you have to rest okay." I then nod my head and went to sleep. A long while later I then heard someone talking. I was about to open my eyes when I felt a slight kiss on my lips it wasn't long but it was soft and sweet he then whisper in my ear."I love you." He then put his hand in mine and at the same time the doctor came in and said. "Theodore your visiting hours are over. He then left and my mom entered she was saying something about me getting better. But I wasn't listening all my mind was focusing on was Theodore.