Save part 2

Theodore POV: "Yea this is  911 what's your emergency?" "Um my girlfriend is missing." "Okay sir where's the last place you saw here." "By family hard ware." I answered "Okay we'll be right there." With that said she then end the call. I then started to tour the alley. 5 mins. later the cops finally arrived. They then started to investigate and copy all little detail they see. 1 hour later news five arrived asking all kind of question. Another hour passed then a lady arrived in a black Hondo car saying that she's Samantha's mom. She then came towards me saying it was all my fault. That got me really pissed that I got in my car and drove to the place were Ill go when I need some peace and quite. It was hours away from night time and I finally reached. It was a quiet place next to the forest. I usually go in the little house and talk to myself. Why because my mom don't give a shit about me and my dad left us when I was only 3. "Ow." I said as I notice I had bonked onto a car. I then looked at it trying to identify it but nothing came up. I thought it was strange because I've never seen this before and I come here almost all the time. And I was planning to take Samantha here on our first date. I then snapped out of my thoughts when I heard screaming. I then ran inside to see what was it. I then stop and think twice about opening the door. I then went back outside and call the police. I then suggested to go inside before I went in a grab a knife I always carry around. I then walked in again but slowly.                Samantha POV:                                               "Jason stop please." I begged while crying. "No. You made me suffer and now it's pay back time." He said as he slap me again. I was tired I was weak I've got enough but there's nothing                        I can do. I had Bruises all over my body. He strip me till all I had was a bra and my undeware. He lashed me with wires  till I was bleeding. He then stop put it away and started to hit me. I was crying I didn't mean to hurt him. The door then burst open revealing Theodore. My vision was blurry and a while later it was darkness.