BAD BOY!!!!

That's Theodore AKA: bad boy.          ************************************
"Whose that?" I asked "That's Theodore walker the school man whore and a player." Answered Jackie. " And who's she?" That's Annalise his girlfriend they've been going out for a month now she's also a whore." Well that's new. I was about to say something but they had already left "hi." I heard a voice I then look up to notice it was the one and only Theodore walker."Hey." I answered "Are you new I haven't seen you around." He said. "Yah. And I'm Samantha willings."I answered "And am theo-." I cut him off and said."your Theodore walker." "How do you know are you some kind of stalker?" "No your popular every one know you." I said while giggling. "Um do you want me to walk with you since we're in the same class." He asked while scratching behind his neck nervously. "Why would you want to walk with a no one like me. And besides won't your girlfriend wanna come at me?" I asked. "I don't have a girlfriend." He answered. "Yes you do Annalise." "Oh we broke up weeks after I saw making out with my friend." He said with hurt ness in his eyes. "But didn't I just saw you with her?" I asked. "She was telling me how sorry she is and that she didn't mean and those shit." He then stop and look ahead of him I followed his eyes and saw it was my stop. I looked at him and hug him tightly "I'm sorry." I whispered in his ear he then hug me back. I then let go and walk in my class. He then follow behind.