Chapter 2 - long flight

( I have decided to do this book on Olivialovesnow as well as like a sister that they lost in the car crash )

Chapter two - no way

The next day ~~~~~

I grabbed the few clothes that Lilly and Veronica gave me and of course Lilly said i could keep her laptop when I had my birthday so now it's covered in minecarft stickers. It didn't take me long to make it my own, if I hadn't done that already.

I stretch and yawn as I sit in a tight taxi with Lilly, we went alone because my foster parents had to go to the bar so Lilly was the only one who would come with me to say goodbye. Poor Veronica had to stay home and help look after the young ones.

We arrived at the old airport and Lilly said goodbye. I ran to the gate checking my pink watch that I got from Luke my older foster brother if I was his age and not his foster sister I would ask him out since he looks like a prince.

I look at the time 4:05am I was five minutes late so I bolted to the boarding area so I could get on the plane. After I did get on the plane ( nearly didn't ) I sat down on seat 2g near the middle but closer to the front. I sat back with the aeroplane headphones plugged into the radio while we took off. I hold on tightly to the seat it was my first time flying I think?

After we were in the air I took out My iPod which I got two years ago, and played don't mine at night and the new song rude.  I grabbed my computer and woke it up and looked at all the program's then clicking on mod maker and I started on a new mod. the acid mod

Adams POV

Adam ruffled up the sheets as his alarm clock started going off. He pushed the off button and got out of bed with a gloomy face and stumbled to the bathroom and had a shower , got dressed in a budder top and some jeans and slowly walked to the kitchen were ty and Jason stood. Jason was sitting on the couch with his guitar and ty was munching on toast watching tv

' morning ' they both say together

He gives a curt nod and grabs a pice of bread and put it in the toaster. He took a seat by ty and waited for his toast to pop

' so..... ' ty mumbles as it went silent

The toast popped giving them all a fright except Adam. Adam slowly walked over to the toast put some butter on it and then some jam and took it upstairs and slams the door behind him. He crawls back into bed and eats the pice of toast slowly until he heard the home phone ring by knew ty or Jason would get it. He could care less.

' hello ' ty says as he put the phone to his ear and a croaky witch voice awnsers back

' hello is this Adam ' the witch says ' I'm miss Andrea and I'm here about a young orphan girl called..... '

' OLIVIA ' ty screams cutting of the lady. The lady grumbled and waited for ty to stop shouting.

' no a girl called Nicole her DNA tests say that she is related to a man called Adam she will be at the airport at 3:00 pm at gate 5 and she's a very ba...... ' she's again cut off as the phone let a long sharp beep and she realised he hung up.

Ty dropped the phone and the battery's fell on the floor with a crash.

' what! what ' Jason says putting his guitar down and standing up quickly.

' witch .... Orphan ...girl ...... Nicole ....Adam ' ty says and bolts up to Adams bedroom door and bangs on it with his fists. ' ADAM ' ty screams

Jason put his hands on ty's shoulders and shakes him violently ' WHAT! ' as the door creaks open slowly and a head pokes out and back in.

' what do you two want ' Adam say waddling back to his bed and sits on it he then stares back at a poster with figures on it.

' YOU HAVE ANOTHER SISTER ' ty yells at Adam

Jason and Adam stare at him ' What! ' they both say I unison

'theresagirlcallednicoleandherdpDNAsaysthatshe'syoursisterandshesarrivingattheairportommorowat3:00pm ' ty says really fast

They stare at him confused

He breathed in and out ' theres a girl called nicole and her DNA says that she's your sister and she's arriving at the airport tomorrow at 3:00pm ' he says slower

' WHAT! ' they say at the same time again

' I'm not saying it again ' ty says in a huff and looks like he wanted to join Adams clothes on the floor.

Adam stands up and pushes them both out of the room and slammed the door shut. He sits in his room and stares at a picture again for the rest of the day of him and Olivia . His minecraft character and hers were drawn in a rocky terrain with squids flying everywhere.

" again.... "