you say things with your mouth

May be triggering; stay safe

Tyler's POV
It's the same thing every day. School, also known as hell for the people like me. My name is Tyler Robert Joseph, but no one usually cares about my name, and I know that something is up. I know that something is up because every girl in my class seems overly excited and made-up. I over hear people talking. I only get decipher a few words from the muffled talking, as most people are sitting as close as possible to the door. "New" and "Boy". My face suddenly drops even more (if possible) in sheer horror. A new boy at our school and all of the girls (and some guys) are getting worked up about it. I've already got 2 bullies that I don't need right now, and here comes a third. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Josh's POV
We pull up to the school, and I thank my mother for bringing me. After a slightly-over-emotional round of goodbyes, I walk up to the office. I'm greeted by one friendly and warm face.
"Joshua dun, I presume?"
"Josh, and yeah"
"Okay then, Josh, I suppose I should show you to your first class" she states clearly before clicking off up the stairs. I follow.
"Okay Joshu-Josh, I mean, this is your class. Please remember that if you have any problems, to not hesitate to contact the pastoral office"
I nod as a way of thanks and walk into the classroom. Everyone hushes for three or four seconds before bombarding me with questions. One person caught my eye. A boy at the back of the class. He was wearing a hoodie, so I couldn't see his face clearly. Whilst trying to see him, the door opens yet again, to reveal an around-thirty-year-old wearing what a typical emo teenager would wear.
"Alright everyone sit down" he says in a surprisingly soft voice. Of course, everyone wants me to sit by them. But I don't. I want to sit by the one who caught my eye. I pluck every last bit of courage out of me before walking to the back of the class, sitting down, and exhaling in triumph.