5-Acquainted..

Friday

8:47

I parked the car really not wanting to get out. Im so tired of this damn school.May looked at her self in the mirror . She stopped and looked behind  her.

"So Aiden ,Eli and Dell are cool?" She asked I looked back seeing Aiden walk up to the boys and dap them up.

"I guess so." I shrugged ."That boy really  annoys me."

"Y'all  would kinda be cute together  "She smirked.

"No." I said and grabbed my bag from the back seat.

"I still can't believe  you actually  Let Eli cuff you.."She laughed "Like damn after a year I would've gave up.." 

"It wasn't really my choice to get with him. It was daddy's. "I sighed. She looked at me confused

"But you're  his princess why he trying to push you off on another nigga?"

"I don't know . That's why I haven't been talking to him. I was supposed to talk to hike about it but he was busy. So I just dropped the situation.  But Eli has tried hard enough.  I felt like I would just give him  a chance."

"And you like him" She laughed as we got out .

"Shut up." I said  rolling my eyes.

We got to the front of the school where the  group of boys were. I kept my head down trying to avoid going over there .

"Princess! " I heard Eli yell. I sighed and turned to go over there.We got there and he put his arms around me and kissed my lips.

"Hey Elijah." I smile weakly.

"Wassup Baby. Why you get here so Late?"

"Didn't  feel like coming " I sighed and laid my head on his chest.

"Oh shit y'all together now ?"  Chance asked. "Finally got your  self a man huh princess? What happened  your  daddy got tired of you being up his ass?" He teased.

"Chill out."Elijah said sternly.

"I'm just saying bro."

"So you and that tranny finally broke up. What happened  he got tired of you trying to stick your shrimp Dick in his ass?" I snap causing the boys to laugh..

"Man shut the fuck up.Eli get your  girl man." He sucked his teeth.

"You started with her. Did you really expect her not to say shit? Fuck I gotta get her for?" He asked getting upset.

"Y'all  come on lets just go. Because both of y'all got some hot ass tempers .we don't need y'all both going off " May said and grabbed my hand pulling  me away from the crowd.

Eli and Cordell followed behind . We got far enough and Elijah pulled me back by my waist. He bent down and kissed my cheek a little before putting his arm around my shoulder.

"What's wrong Princess?" He asked and kisses my cheek.I shook my head.  He pulled me to the side "Tell me wassup "

"I need to smoke. I been stressing like hell."

"Why you ain't talking to ya pops?"

"He don't wanna talk to me. He want me to be up under you. He's busy.  "I shrugged.  "I don't  know. "

"Come to that party and clear  your mind tonight baby. I don't want you  feeling  all down and shit  I can't have  that."He said kissing my cheek again.

"Heyy Rashaad..."His ex walked up and sang and she rubbed his chest.  I looked at her about to say something  but she spoke again "I can't wait for your party tonight.  I know its gonna be lit.Maybe we can head up the stairs if it gets to wild."She winks. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Yo. Chill out Desirae. Don't  you see my girl right here?" He asked.

"Hmph.  Oh my bad. "She rolled  her eyes "Hi Princess. "  She flipped her hair in my face and walked away. I looked at Eli and he laughed  and pointed  in the direction  she went.

I looked and she was on another  one of her exes. I shook my head.  Eli turned my head  back to him. He leaned down and kissed  my lips softly.

"You don't  have to worry about no other girl ma." He said caressing my cheek.

"You promise?"

"I promise. "

I nodded as he grabbed my hand and we started walking to class.  Its weird to say im actually in a relationship I take it more as just vibing to be honest.  I know how much he likes  me but its just all new to me.Im still getting used to this whole thing.  I probably  should talk to my dad sooner or later but im not feeling it. Why is he trying to push me away? He's  my world .why can't he see that? We got to my  class and  I automatically  dreaded it. Why is Aiden here? I hugged Eli and went in the class already irritated.  I sat in my seat and put my music in like always. I felt somebody staring at me . I looked over to see Aiden.

" Do you need something? " I snap

"Yea. For you to chill." He said walking over and sitting on my desk top ."Why you hate me so much girl?"

"Because you do shit like this.  Back up.  All up in my personal space  like damn.." I rolled my eyes.

"Look I think me and you got off on the wrong foot.  Think about it like this. You got a nigga now.  So im clearly not trying to get with you.  I just don't want you to hate me just Cuz what I rep ."

"I hate you because you're annoying as shit.  Boy,Leave  me alone. " I said. He sat in the seat beside me I sighed.

"Klaryssa  stop talking. " The teacher said. I looked at her. I know this bitch heard this dumb ass nigga talking.

"Mann Look-"

"I'm  sorry ma'am.  That was my fault . I started talking to her." Aiden said raising his hand.  She looked over her glasses at him.

"Well  since you're new. Ill look over that.  But there is no talking the first 20 minutes of my class Mr.Jones.." She smiled. "Miss.Taylor-"

"Stop! Don't say nothing to me. I don't  never say shit in your class the one day I do. You wanna say some dumb shit to me.Don't say shit else to me."I snap.

"Yo Princess.Chill. " One of Eli's friends said from the front.

"Jonni you know I don't talk in this bitch class.  Or any other class unless im with May Dell Or Eli... I never say shit in here. Why the fuck-"

"Miss. Taylor !Watch your Mouth!!" She yelled.

"Oh now im miss Taylor? I was Klaryssa a second ago. "I said rolling my eyes.

"What your going to do is leave my class right now and don't come back until you get your act right. "

"What im going to do? Man you dont tell me what to do. What im going to do is sit my black ass right here in this desk. Put my music back in and don't  day shit like usual.  What your going to do is leave me the fuck alone . And teach your damn class like usual. . Beacuase if I leave im not coming back. And you won't have a job tomorrow." I said. Her eyes got wide but she was quiet.

"Don't  take it personal ma'am.  She having a rough morning.  You should probably just let her be." Aiden said taking up for me again. I looked at him for a second before turning back to my phone

"Everybody has rough days  . But she doesn't have to take it out on me."She said sounding like her feelings were hurt.

I turned my music all the way up ignoring the both of them for the rest of class.Why is he taking up for me though?