19-Relationships...

Friday
12:08 pm

I opened my eyes and saw my dad standing at the door. It took a minu te  to realize he was calling my name..

"Sorry Daddy Im really tired .What's up?"

"Somebody  is here to apologize  and get back in your good graces because he is low-key scared you're  going to kill him." He said.

"Who?"

"Buck. And he brought Skeme along. You still on that level son?" He said looking beside me .

"Yeah"

I looked behind me and seen Aiden  laying on top of my cover with my phone in his hand. When the hell he get here?I shook my head and looked back at my dad.

"Tell them go away.  They don't need to apologize  to me. "

"You come tell them to go away and I need to pay Saint a visit  he didn't  show up yesterday. "

"I know where his aunt stay . Im not talking to Skeme  he can kiss my ass. " I said . I threw my cover off of me and into Aiden.

"You should  probably  put some pants on. " My dad said.

" Yeah Nigga put some pants on." Aiden said agreeing with my dad.

"Yes sir." I said sarcastically. "Tell Buck  I'll  be down in a minute. " I sighed.

"We made you breakfast by the way."Aiden said pushing the cover off him

"We as in you and my dad? Ill pass." I laughed  . They looked hurt  which only made me laugh more.

I went in my bathroom and did my hygiene and stuff.I put on some sweat pants and pulled my hair into a pony tail.   I walked back into my room and Aiden was staring at me. Then looked at me phone the back at me.

"Im guessing you went through it? You seen those ugly ass pictures huh?" I asked he started laughing .

"You truly are light skin at heart. Why you got so many unopened messages.?"

"They not important. " I shrugged.

"So rude. I only looked cause I was curious  . But you don't seem to care. "

"If I cared my phone would  be locked when Im around you. I don't have nothing to hide.  You can go through it when ever you  want." I tell him he nodded."What  game you playing?"

"Word cookie bitch ass game. "He sighed I laughed .They say when you really like some body you start to copy they lingo.

I walked over and gave him a kiss before telling him to come with me. He hesitated and looked at me as if I were trying to set him up. 

"Ain't them the niggas that jumped me.  Fuck you want me to go for?"

"Buck said he'd apologize to you like a man . He claim he ain't know you was my man. Come with me please. " I pout.
He squinted his eyes at me before getting up. I grabbed his hand as we walked down the stairs. I felt him tense up when we got to the living room. Buck stood up . And they stared at each other for a second.

"Look bro my part in this was a misunderstanding-"

"Im not your bro."Aiden said angrily. I looked at him and chuckled a little.

" I understand you prolly think  this bull shit but it take alot of pride to apologize to an 18 year old. But I swear to god if I would've  known you were  her boyfriend and that's the only reason  we did that shit I wouldn't have done it . So Im sorry for my part. And hopefully we can put it aside. " He held his hand out for Aiden to shake it.