A Stranger?

Natsu looked outside again to see if it was still raining. It had been raining all day. He looked back down before quickly looking back out to see most unfortunately that it was still raining. Lucy just sighed. He had been doing that for the past day. No one has been able to leave the guild because of flooding. It just kept pouring, refusing to stop. Natsu was getting impatient, wanting to go out and do something. He was getting jumpy from just sitting there doing nothing. Gray, who was sitting next to him, was feeling the same way. He didn't want to be sitting there doing nothing. The whole guild was silent, the  only sound was raindrops hitting the roof. It was impossible to see very far past the guild because it was raining so hard. Then suddenly  The doors flew open and Juvia walked in.

"You were right. It is someone who is causing this rain." Juvia said.

"Do you know who it is or where they are?" Makarov asked.

"No." She said, shaking her head. "They ran away before Juvia could do anything. Juvia hasn't seen him since he ran away." Makarov looked down and began to think. He knew if this kept going on, there would be serous trouble. After a few minutes he sighed, not able to think of anything. "Should Juvia to go look for him?" She asked. The guild master just shook his head.

Meredy just watched them from across the room. She still felt a little out of place and lonely, but thanks to Lucy, Mirajane, Juvia, and Natsu, those feelings have slowly gone away. Gray and Erza have started talking to her as well. For the first time, she feels like she might have a home here after all.

"How are you feeling?" Juvia asked. Meredy looked over at Juvia and smiled slightly. Juvia smiled as well, happy things were going well.

"Hey, the rain is stopping! Alright!" Natsu yelled. Surprised, everyone looked outside to see that it was true. The clouds disappeared in a matter of seconds, leaving a beautiful, blue sky in their place.

"Alright." Makarov said, standing up. "We need to make sure there is no damage and repair it if there is any." Happy to have something to do, everyone in Fairy Tail went out side and did what Makarov instructed. After about an hour, they were disappointed, but at the same time relieved that there was no damage done.

"Do you have any idea who that was, Master?" Mirajane asked Makarov after they all finished. He just shook his head. It didn't take long for things to go back to normal. Meredy just went and sat down where she usually sits.

"Hey!" Natsu called over to her. She looked over at him and he signaled her to come over there.

"Why are you always sitting over there by yourself?" Lucy asked her when she got there. She just shrugged.

"We were about to go look for whoever did this. Wanna come?" Natsu asked. Meredy shyly nodded her head. "Then let's go." Natsu said eagerly. Lucy, Gray, Erza, Gajeel, and Wendy all nodded. The seven of them headed out the city and in search of who ever it was. They decided to split up, Lucy and Wendy, Gray and Gajeel, and Natsu and Meredy. Erza insisted she go alone and no one argued with her.

"So, what exactly are we looking for?" Gajeel asked Gray.

"How would I know?" Gray responded.

"So we're looking for something that we don't even know what it is?" He smiled. "That makes this more interesting." Gajeel could feel his blood pumping, ready for action. After doing nothing all day, he was exited and ready for anything. Gray looked at him and smiled, for he felt the same way.

Meredy watched Natsu look around excitedly. He looked like a hyper puppy who only wanted to play. She could feel her face turning red. She didn't know what she was feeling or why she was feeling it. Just she always felt this way when she was with Natsu. It was like she was nervous and excited at the same time. She just continued watching him, trying to understand the feelings she was experiencing.