p h a n | confide . one

Start from the beginning

"Okay, don't come then. I'll just go alone." He slouches onto the couch, lifting up the controller and resuming his game.

"Fine by me." I march back into my room, Dan's attitude rubbed onto me. I look over to my black laptop sitting on the desk, a tenseness prodding my shoulders. My head is rattled and my face is frowned. I don't feel like working anymore and now I'm never going to get my homework done.

-

As I finish up an assignment I got handed today, I check my phone to see if I can do anything with my free time.

I look through my emails and there are several requests from students who want a tutor in English language and linguistics. Why not? Might as well help others and earn money for it. I scroll through the list of people and find one person who actually sounds like they want help rather than want me to write all their papers for them. Her name's Sabrina and she doesn't live too far from here.

I copy her phone number into my contacts and send her a few texts to see if we can meet up today.

She replies almost instantly and says for me to come over now since she's really struggling. I grab my jacket, a few of my text books and walk out my room into the living room. My flatmates catch sight of me rushing and questioningly glare but then drop their looks and continue with their conversation. Except I still feel a pair of eyes burning into the back of my head, then my back, then my legs and then my ass-

I look over my shoulder to see Dan's eyes quickly connect to mine, then awkwardly glance away.

Strange.

-

Sabrina and I work well into the afternoon. I check the time on my phone and it's around 10.

"Are you all set?" I ask, rummaging the room for my text books since they're all over the place.

"Yeah, there's a few questions that I don't really get but I can't ask you about them later." She sighs and combs her fingers through her dirty blonde hair.

"Ask me now, it's fine-"

With a loud burst, a couple of some sort charge into the room, unable to keep their hands off each other. Blaring music fills the room and the scent of alcohol wafts into the air.

"God, get out!" Sabrina yells and the two stop abruptly, being momentarily embarrassed.

"What is going on?" I question as they leave, shutting the door behind them. The noisy music immediately muffled by the thick door.

"My frat mates are having a party, sorry about that. You can just go, I can hardly focus now anyways." She apologises and I say goodbye, walking out the room. I cautiously tread down the steps, avoiding as many people and solo cups as I can.

As I turn the corner, I get jump scared by a body bashing into me. He lifts himself up and gazes into my eyes drunkenly.

"So, you did show up?" Dan smirks and I nudge him to the side, off of me.

"By accident." I grumble in explanation, clutching my books closer to my chest.

"Wait, you're gonna leave?" He tugs my blue shirt and I turn to glare at him. I couldn't keep it up for long and my glare broke into a smile. This is going to be a long night.

hey there, thank you for finding this book amidst the crazy mass of stories on this website known as Wattpad.

i hope you liked what i've written so far, i wrote the majority of it ages ago and i can't believe how good it is (tbh i'm so crap at writing now and it's frustrating). this short story will be continued, but so will many others!

this is a oneshot book where i write whatever to help my writers block - it really works, i recommend it significantly. and thank you to those who told me to make this book :)

anyway, leave some suggestions of what you want me to write next in the comments and i'll give it a go.

it can be dan x reader, phil x reader or phan or dan/phil x original character.
~ if that makes any sense

bye, i love you all!