Episode Three: I Thought You Were Dead!

Kai works on a sword in the back when he hears the bell chime for the shop twice, alerting him that he has two new customers. "I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" He calls out. He sets the sword to the side before heading out to the shop. When he enters the shop he stops dead in his tracks. Right in front of him are Garmadon & Morro!

-&-

Dun. Dun. Duuuuuun!

Cliffhanger!

Not! I got you! Didn't I?

LOL! Back 2 the story!

-&-

"Hello Kai." Garmadon says with a smile and a wave. Kai faints. Morro & Garmadon rush over to Kai. "Think he's dead?" Morro asks as he leans down. "Of course not! Just knocked out is all. The shock of seeing us alive and both human must have made him faint." Is Garmadon's reply.

" Is Garmadon's reply

Morro looks annoyed. "Well that sucks!" He says, sounding like a whining child. "Well we should see if he suffered any injuries from that fall." Garmadon states and Morro nods in agreement.

When Kai wakes up, he's in his room and sits up to find Garmadon & Morro whispering to each other. "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU TWO ALIVE!?" Kai shouts and the sudden action shocks Garmadon & Morro out of their conversation. Garmadon holds his hand over his heart muttering something about 'being to old for this' and Morro looks to Kai with wide eyes.

"We honestly don't know our selves." Morro answers Kai with a shrug. "We woke up in a forest in the middle of no where a week ago. We didn't know where we were so we started walking then I stopped this village and recognized it as the one you and Nya are from." Garmadon explains. Kai nods in understanding. "We kinda need a place to live, and when we saw this place was open and heard you were running it, we decided to see if you'd let us stay here." Morro says. "And please, don't tell the others about this." Garmadon adds. Kai looks surprised, expecting Garmadon to want to see his family again, but goes with it, thinking he probably has good reason.

"Sure, why not?" Kai says. "But, you have to help out around here, I am not excepting any free loaders!" He adds. Morro & Garmadon nod in agreement.

The next day, Kai is in back once more making items for the shop, Garmadon is working the cash register with a friendly smile, and Morro is in charge of stalking shelves. Kai finishes up a sword and takes it out where Morro grabs it and puts it up. "I have to say, it's definitely more easy to get work done now that I'm not stuck running this place by myself!" Kai says with a grateful smile.

Skylor walks in with a smile. "Well, well, well. Hey, Garmadon. And who is the guy in the leather jacket?" She says and leans aginst the door frame. "Morro. It is a pleasure to see you again Skylor. How are things?" Garmadon asks. "Good." Is her answer as Kai walks over. "I hope you aren't trying to get me to say yes again." He says seriously. "Wow, I haven't even spoken to you yet." She counters. "Skylor." He says with a pointed look and she sighs. "OK. You got me. But seriously? I thought we had something." She says with crossed arms. "A FLING." Kai says, looking angry. Skylor huffs and storms out.

A wolf whustle sounds off and Kai looks behind himself to see a smirking Morro. "Shut up and get to work!" He says and goes to the back, slaming the door on his way.

-&-

Hope You liked it!

Go here:

https://mybluerobot.com/create-your-own-avatar

If you want 2 mess around a bit!

OOOOOOOH! I FOUND THIS ON GOOGLE WHILE SEARCHING: SENSEI GARMADON! LOL!

Here are Skylor & Karlof 4 U!