"Can I go like this. I don't wanna Change My Clothes" I says and She scans me.

"Like that" I nod And look at myself.

"Yeah" I say.

"Fine" she says.

"Where are my Headphones" I ask Angelina while eating my cookie.

"Your head phones. We are going to A party not the library" Angelina says and I roll My Eyes.

"Just hurry Up. We are going to be late" I say and Look at myself in the mirror.

Yeah I looked Good; or should I put sweatpants instead with a white shirt and a hoodie.

Nah I look good.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We get to the Party and I see it was in a House. Well It wasn't in a House It was Lets Say in a MANSION.

Damn it was Big really Big.

I get out the Car and Walk inside.

I hear them talk behind me.

"She wanted to come like that" Ethan says behind me.

"Yes Ethan And I don't Care what people say now Go inside and do your thing I am going to Watch Random stuff in My Tablet. Netflix" I say and we all walk inside.

I Look inside the house and see it's huge.

Ok Now were is a place I could go to.

I start walking around and see Were the Party was which was in the back of the house.

There was a big Pool With Couches and then a Place to get drinks and that Thing Dj's Use.

I Look around and finally find a place.

I walk between people dancing. It was really uncomfortable. People were dancing and pushing me around Uh.

As I was Walking I Trip.

I Feel someone grab My waist before My Face smashed the floor. I look behind and see... John.

He smirks at me And I glare at him and Push him away.

"Easy Cupcake" He says and runs his hair.

"Uh" I say and Walk away.

I sit down And Put My headphones on.

I turn my Tablet on and go to netflix.

I could barely hear it since the Fucking music was blasting.

I put the movie Crush On and then Watch It.
.
.
.
.
.

While I was watching My very interesting movie I pause it and Look behind me to see 3 Boys Looking At me and Leaning to were I was sitting.

We all Look at each other for a minute until I break the silence.

"What" I say and they all shrug.

"Nothing Now Give me that"one of the Boys says and Grabs my Tablet and they 3 continue to watch the movie.

Wow.

I see Conner sitting in the table Infront of me 34 Feet away.

He seemed Sad.

I just wanted to Hug Him and Be with him.

"Um Hey" Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around And see the three boys.

"Here That Movie was Awesome" One of them says and I shrug.

"No problem" I say and Grab it.

"Ok well we better go" One of them says and they all wave and leave.