*Chapter 3*

Editing^^

NOOOOOOO!! I didn't have any clothes for school. No Pants,No Jackets, No Shirts, And No Hats. The only thing I had was something I am not used to wearing. Something That looks like the thing called A DRESS. Don Don Doonn.

I Had nothing else Just Shorts, Crop tops, And skirts.

I rather wear A Garbage Bag than That.

I Put on The 'Dress' and Not that much of make-up. I Walked downstairs Where Jenny and Angy where supposed to be.

"Damn Lu You Look awesome. Finally you don't have to be wearing Your Ugly clothes and looked like That Scooby Doo Girl that is always Wearing Orange" Jenny says.

"Shut Up I Didnt Have Any More clothes Left" I say and sit down.

Once we were all done eating breakfast, we walked to Angy's car.

"She sees them walking in a straight line,
That's not really her style
And they all got the same heartbeat
But hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could
Ever bring them down
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background
And she says

I wish that I could be like the cool kids
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
Like the cool kids

He sees them talking with a big smile
But they haven't got a clue
Yeah, they're living the good life
Can't see what he is going through
They're driving fast cars
But they don't know where they're going
In the fast lane, living life without knowing
And he says

I wish that I could be like the cool kids
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
I wish..."

"We are here" Angy says. I jump out The Car and Walk inside until Jenny Calls me.

"Lucy Come here. Come with me Please" She whines.

"No."

"Please" She says.

"No."

"If you come with me I will clean your room for a Week" I think about it.

"Fine" I say and walk with her.

Fuck we where going to See Her friends which are technically...BOYS.

"Hey Guys Meet My Sister Lucy" Jenny Says walking to a group of Boys who where talking about something.

They all look at me and I turn Red.

"Oh I know her. It's the girl who called Conner A Jerk. Hello I am Ethan, Conner's Brother" Ethan says. In an instant I recognize him.

"Are You two the same age" I say.

"Yeah we are. He's My Faternal Twin" Another voice says. I Look behind Ethan and See Conner smirking.

"Oh And I am Mason Nice to meet you my Lady" He says Sticking out his Hand.

"Well thank you. See Conner You have to learn from this Boy" I say sticking out my hand.

"Oh Shut up. Mason is always being nice to girls. He is our gentleman" He says Sticking out His tongue.

" I am Jason. Your typical Bad ass" Another guy says trying to pose like a Bad boy.

"Hahaha A Bad Ass dude you are scared Of Being alone in your House because you are afraid to get Murdered" Conner says.

"And Bloody Mary."

"Oh And I-I am Guys w-what's my Name a-again" Another boy says.

"Micheal" Ethan says.

"Oh Yeah Sorry I am Just nervous. By the way be careful Some of these guys from school will try to steal your virginity" Micheal says and I nod.