*Chapter 13*

Warning

Sexual Contents in this Chapter. Again WARNING Sexual Contents. You Have been Warned.

*************************

"Harder" I say and He does So.

"I Said HARDER" I Yell. He does it even Harder and It feels good.

"Ah That Is Much Better Now spin me around" I say and Conner Spins me around.

"Ok Ok Please Stop. That Hurts" I say.

"That was awesome we should do that again" I say happily.

"Ok Princess I think we should do it my way now" Conner says and Grabs My waist and He Carries me.

"You Know I like it better this way" Conner says.

"Ok Now You do it" He says and I shake my head.

"No" I say.

"Well You'll just have to sit on the broken swings and Wait for your turn on this one because I am not going to give it to you" He sticks his tongue out. (Ha Sorry this is not a Sexual Chapter That will come later just be aware of that😉.)

"Look Conner you can get off that swing and let me go on or i will make you" I say glaring at him.

"Ok Try Too" He says.

"C'mon please let me get on" I whine.(A/N: Quick fact about me they call me Whiney Girl So you can call me that if you want too😊😊.)

I Get A little closer to him and he smirks.

"If You Guys Are Going to Kiss I am Going to throw up" Someone says.

I Look and See a Girl that looked Like the Age of 11 . "Oh No We are not Going to" I say and she crosses her arms and Looks at Conner.

"Ok Pretty boy off my swing" She says in an Attitude and Conner Laughs.

"Oh You think A little girl Can't defend her self" He shrugs. "Well Kind of" I look shockingly at him.

"May I please Do it for you" The girl says and I nod.

"Go ahead" She brings her leg up and kicks him in his leg.

Conner Cries out in pain and falls to the ground. "Thank You" She says and gets on the swing.

"Conner Theres your proof that girls can defend themselves now come lets go home" I say and give Conner a hand.

He finally got over the pain and we started walking to his Car.

"Oh My Lord. Do You work out"  A girl says to Conner that walked pass us.

Ok That made me jealous. He Is Mine Mine. I found him first. I just wanted to Put a Sign on his forehead that said 'Lucy Lewis's Poperty' And like that teen girls can stop Doing that. I know He is not Mine but I Really Like him, But at the same time I can't show that I like him.

"Yeah" Conner says.

"Well Your hot In my Opinion" She points at me. "Is he Your Boyfriend" I shake my head. "Well he's Mine Now Come lets go" She grabs Conner's Arm and takes him away from me.

Well I'll just have to walk alone it's not that far anyways. I Start walking and a Tear slips from my  eyes.

"Bitch" I whisper.

When I got there I ran to the guest's Room not hearing what Ethan had said to me.

I lay In my bed and soemone knocks on My door. "Lucy Whats wrong Please Open" Ethan says.

I wipe the tears away from My eyes and Act normal.

I open the door. "oh sorry Ethan didn't here you what's up" I say acting like nothing happend.

He looks at my face for a few seconds and nods. "Whats wrong why where you crying" He says crossing his arms. "Pff... I wasn't Crying" I say.

"Wheres Conner" Ethan says.

"I don't know" I say.

"Pussy. He has to take care of Stuart" Wow.

We both walk down stairs and someone knocks on the door.

Ethan opens the door and A little kid walks in. "Thanks Ethan I'll pick him up later" A Woman says. "No Problem Bella" He says.

I Look at the little kid and see he has a Purple Mark on his face. He Sits In The couch next to me. He Has a sad Face and he looks at his Hands. "Hi Whats your name" I say softly. "Stuart what's your name" He says. "I am Lucy How old are you" He starts counting his fingers and shows me seven.

"Your Seven Wow your a Big Boy Now" He smiles. "Yeah I wanna be like ethan" He says.

"Your so adorable" He Blushes. Aw I wanna keep him.

Conner then Comes in the living room and Stuart runs to him. 

"Stuart how are you buddy" He Carries Stuart and he smiles. "Good I missed you Conner" He hugs conner.

"Now let me see that Mark on your face" He touches it and Stuart tries to be strong.

"Did Harry do this" He nods.

"Buddy I told you to tell the teacher" He shakes his head.

"He will hit me Like this" He hits himself.

Conner looks at me and Puts Stuart down. "I will be back" Stuart nods and Grabs something from his backpack.

"Come with me" Conner whispers in my ear.

I follow him and he takes me to his Room.

We sit in his bed and I Look at my hands.

"So Whats up" I say.

"Princess I just wanted to tell you  That Stuart is the world to me. He has been in very rough times. In school He gets bullied physically. And please be very gentle with him please" I nod.

"Sure He will be like my son" I said proudly.

Conner Smirks "You mean our Son" I blush. "Also I am sorry" I look at him confusly.

"Why" I ask.

"I should of not did that to you with that girl. She actually Had a Boyfriend. Her boyfriend came and he got mad at her and you know what happend then" I nod.

"Ok Lets go down stairs" I say.

We walk down stairs and See Stuart with Ethan playing with Conny.

"He is So So So Cute" Stuart says petting Conny.

Conny puts his head on Stuart's Thigh and he kisses him in the forehead.

"Why does he have a Bumpy thing here" He says pointing to Conny's Private thing.

Ethan and Conner tried to hold back the laughter

Wow I wonder how you two will act as parents.

___________________________

Thanks Guys for reading

Please tell me what you think and please give me any ideas I will love to hear them.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖