Prologue

A girl stepped forward, walking closer to the sound of a soft rumble. A smirk played across her lip. On her right, a figure of a man, who was almost transparent, drifted along with her.

  "I take it that it's almost awake?" The girl questioned.

  "Yes. But you know you really don't need to do this." The ghost whispered rather nervously.

  "Nonsense! I would believe that I am saving humanity to a certain extent!" The girl grinned.

  "It is not tameable by us." The ghost said flatly. "It looks like it is but once you have tasted it's power, it would drive you insane. After you're gone, it would have free will and destroy humanity!"

  "Oh shut up!" The girl snapped. "After all, it would be your fault of the world does end." The girl snicked. "The one fatal and horrible mistake you made would have caused it. "

  The ghost flinched. His translucent eyes narrowed at her. "Even when you say that, you know deep down it's your fault. Just because who envy her doesn't mean you have to do it. "

  It was the girl's turn to flinch. There was fire flickering behind her eyes. "Her?" The girl said with a sickly sweet tone. "She this, she that! What is she a princess I have to bow down to?" Her world would laced with acid, all the hate that she kept in.

  "Princess or not, we can't pretend she is on the same level as us. She was given a responsibility to save us. You are the one that is jealousy and selfish to want something that you know could destroy the world." The ghost said.

  The girl tensed before raising her first. Overwhelmed by anger, she punched at the ghost. The ghost disappeared leaving a puff of mist.

----
HEYY IM BACK WITH ANOTHER HORRIBLE ENGLISH FANFIC THE COVER IS NOT OFFICIAL OKEY SO PLEASE PUT UP WITH IT FOR SOME TIME PLEASE VOTE OF SOMETHING IDK MY CAPS BUTTON BROKE K BYE