Help

(Okay, I really like this story idea. I'm probably going to turn this into a separate story. Anyways, enjoy!)

(Note-Human AU)

Lapis stood in a dark, lifeless looking hallway.

She looked at the door infront of her and pondered on whether or not she should go in.

Her hand closed around the cold doorknob before pulling back.

The hesitation that was coursing through Lapis' body was clearly evident.

The blue-haired girl took a deep breath before turning the doorknob and opening the door.

She entered the dark apartment and looked around.

A dark silhouette could be seen in the middle of the room due to the little light that slithered through the blinds of the old dirty window.

Lapis flipped on the light switch and frowned.

Sitting down on an old couch was Jasper.

A large bottle of whiskey in her hand and several more at her feet.

The large woman squinted, obviously drunk.

"What the hell?" Jasper said, trying to figure out who had entered her home.

"Jasper..." Was all Lapis could say.

Seeing the other woman like this saddened her.

The once cheerful and bright jock was now a mess.

After a moment of squinting at Lapis, Jasper's eyes widened

"Lapis...is that you?" She asked in a saddened and slurred tone.

Lapis swallowed "Yes"

Jasper leaned back and chuckled roughly "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Lapis looked down "Your friends said they haven't heard from you in a while...and that you haven't been the same"

"And?"

"And I wanted to come make sure you were okay..."

"Oh really? Why the fuck do you care!?" Jasper yelled, standing up.

Lapis' breath quickened.

She looked down slightly "B-because I...I love you"

The words visibly hit Jasper hard.

She closed her eyes, tears starting to roll down her cheeks, and slowly walked over to Lapis with her fists clinched.

"No..."

"No what?..." Lapis asked, backing up.

"NO!...You don't get to say that!" 

The smaller girl flinched.

Jasper finally backed Lapis against the wall.

"J-Jasper..."

"Shut the fuck up!" She hissed, tears now streaming down her face.

"Don't say my name..."

"Why...?" Lapis said in an almost inaudible tone, not thinking Jasper would be able to hear her.

Jasper sniffed and clenched her eyes shut, speaking through her teeth "Because...I miss hearing you say it..."

Lapis looked up at Jasper for a moment, shocked at the other girl's words.

After a moment she felt herself lean forward and kiss Jasper's cheek before moving to plant more kisses along her jawline.

The action took Jasper by surprise.

In any other case, she probably would have pushed Lapis away while screaming curses.

But the alcohol mixed with her desires got the best of her.

She quickly pulled Lapis into a needy kiss filled with tears.

The smaller girl wrapped her arms around Jasper's neck and allowed herself to be picked up into her large strong arms.

She was carried into a medium sized bedroom where she was layed onto a bed.

Jasper crawled over top of her and bombarded her with more desperate kisses.

The need for love overcame Jasper.

She allowed Lapis to embrace her and fill that hole that had formed when she left...

Later on the next morning, Jasper woke up to find Lapis curled up in her arms and her face buried in her chest.

The events of the night before started flooding back into her head.

She closed her eyes and sighed, enjoying the warmth and love she had been longing for.

A/N-Hey, sorry for the short and fast paced chapter. It's really late and writing usually helps me with my insomnia. Anyways, if you enjoyed, leave a vote, and comment if there are any questions or if you just have something to say ^^