Ch.8-Big Accident

HANNA'S POV
Caleb and I are in his car driving to his apartment and all the sudden were upside down last thing I remember is Caleb yelling my name.

CALEB'S POV
Hanna and I got into the car and we don't say anything. Usually we jam out to songs or talk, but today, we didn't. I completely understand why, the whole Noel Kahn break in, A coming back, and Ali being pregnant can be traumatizing, but we're just sitting in silence when all of the sudden a truck comes crashing into us from the passenger side. (so that means that Hanna gets hit) passenger.. passenger.. HANNA! Oh no!
"Hanna!" I yell out before slipping into unconsciousness myself..
-Couple Hours Later-
I hear beeping. I open my eyes but then immediately close them because it's way too bright. I hear someone walk in. Thinking it's Hanna, I open my eyes only to see a nurse standing next to me writing on a clipboard.
"Excuse me, miss what happened to me?"
"You and your girlfriend Hanna Marin, were involved in a serious car accident." The nurse says.
"What??? Is she okay?" I ask frantically sitting up witch makes he machines frantically start beeping.
"Woah, woah, woah, watch it. You have to bE careful. You're still recovering." She says
" I don't care about me. I need to see my girlfriend! Please! At least tell me she's okay, please?!?!"
"She's in stable condition right now, but she hasn't woken up yet."
"Can I at least see her?"
"Well, you are in stable condition, and you don't have any serious injuries.. okay, I'll let you see Miss Marin but you need a friend or family member to take you and push you in a wheelchair. Luckily, there's a whole parade of people in the waiting room for you and your girlfriend. Let me wheel you out there."

She helps me out of my hospital bed and wheels me to the waiting room where I see, Aria, Emily, Alison, Spencer, Toby, Ezra, Mona, Mr. and Mrs. Montgomery, Mrs. Fields (and the other parents of the Liars) and Ashley and Ted. Hanna's dad? Nowhere to be found! Mrs. Marin runs up to me as soon as she spots me being wheeled out.

"Caleb honey! Are you okay? How are you feeling? Can I get you anything?"

I chuckled it's so nice that she cares about me .

"Mrs. Marin, I'm okay, thank you for asking. If it's okay, I need you to do me a favor if you can. Can you please take me in to see Hanna? The nurse says only a family member can take me in there to see her."

"Sure Caleb, but you are family."

We both smile at each other as Mrs. Marin wheels me into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! I was on such  a good uploading streak and I totally just got super busy. I'll upload again soon! Hope you enjoyed and sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger :P

Have a nice night guys!

~Rauslly1319