Chapter 6~ First Date and Ali's injury.

Hanna's POV

Caleb and I walk into this really fancy Italian restaurant for our date. The waiter takes us to a rooftop table with a vase of roses and light poles with strings of light hanging from them. After we sit down and we order, Caleb starts to talk to me about the "A" thing.

"Caleb, let's not talk about him,her,it,bitch right now, it's our first date since we've been back together, lets just enjoy us."

"You're right Hanna. Let's just enjoy us."

We kiss and than that leads to a make out session. We pay the check and we head home. We continue to kiss and one thing leads to another and we both fall asleep.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up the next morning to 250 texts and 312 calls all from the girls and their parents. I don't know what's going on.

*Calling Emily*

E-  Hanna where the hell have you been we've been trying to contact you all day!!

H- I'm sorry I slept in late, I was out last night with Caleb- what's going on? *Hanna hears screams in the backround*

E- A attacked Ali last night. 

H- WHAT!!!!! Holy shit Em, what happened!

E- A told her to go in this location from a note and of course, her being Ali, she went to try to get information from A and basically his lair was booby-trapped like hell.

H- What are her injuries?

*Caleb wakes up*

"Hanna is everything okay what wrong?" He whispers.

"Ali got hurt hold on, let me finish talking with Em."

E- She has burns all over her arms and cuts and it doesn't look pretty.

H- I'll be right over.

E- Bye love, see you soon,

H- Cya later darling.

"Caleb I have to go over and visit Ali, A attacked her last night"

"Well at least let me come with you." Caleb says looking like a puppy with his big chocolate brown eyes that anyone could get lost in. 

"Caleb I can't let you come with me. It's way to dangerous and I don't know what I would do with out you. You're my everything." I say with my eyes watering.

"Hey hey shhhh, everything's okay Hanna, I promise." My boyfriend says wiping my tears form my cheek with his thumb. "Go and check up on Ali, call me when you get there okay, I can't let anything happen to you my love."

"Okay I'll call you bye babe."

"Bye Han." He says pecking my lips.

I drive over to Ali's house where all the girls are worried that my best friend could be severely injured. I park my car and use my key to get in. Yeah we all  have keys to each others' houses cause that's how close we are. Plus sometimes I'm out of food so I go into Em's house and get food. Haha just kidding I'm not on that "A" status. But we do have keys for emergencies.

"Ali, Em, Aria, Spencer where are you guys!!?? Is Ali okay??" I ask running down the hall.

"Hanna we're in Ali's room" Aria yells back.

"Okay coming" I say walking to Ali's room. "Oh my poor Ali, are you okay darling?"

"Yeah I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday."

"But why would A attack you like this? This is so freaking cruel." Aria says as if she's about to cry.

"I don't know Aria but I'll be okay, really, I'll be fine. I'm a tough girl." 

"I know you are Ali, but we'll find out what A is planning and why bitch hurt you. Trust me Ali we will find out what happened and why." Spencer says

"Thanks Spencer, and thanks to all of you, I love my girls."

" And we love you Ali"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!! SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER!! I had the musical to do at my school and that took like all my attention and spare time. And then I had so much stuff to do and now its summer!! I mean I have been off for a while but I wasn't able to think of anything for this story and I'm still on a bit of a writer's block. If you have any ideas please let me know in the comments. Also, please let me now if you liked this chapter and what your thoughts on it are. Please vote!!

#HALEBISENDGAME

OH P.S SEASON 7 IS IN 19 DAYS!!!! WHO'S EXCITED!!? 

THIS GIRL!!

 THANKS FOR READING!!!

~Rauslly1319