Chapter 1.

Hanna's POV 

I kind of regret telling Spencer that it was okay for her to date Caleb. I mean we broke up after high school because of me traveling a lot for my job. But I have to admit I have always had feelings for Caleb. I mean he was my first love. They always say you never get over your first love right? When I met my fiancé, Jordan I did- I mean I really do like him but not as much as I love Caleb. Hopefully nothing happened between Spencer and Caleb and maybe I can talk to Spencer about it tomorrow. Anyways, I feel as if we were in high school again with all this sneaking around and deleting video files and such. But we still have no idea who killed Charlotte. I am kind of thinking that it's either Ezra or Alison. I think it's Ezra because he's acting really shady and suspicious. I think it could be Ali because when Ezra told Aria that story of that blonde in the red coat heading into the church the night Charlotte was murdered, could've been Ali. 

Spencer's POV 

I finally admitted to Caleb that I have feelings for him by having a make out session. I think he has feelings for me too because of the way he was kissing me. But I feel bad about breaking the girl code between me and Hanna. (A/N For those of you who don't know, the girl code is that you don't date your best friends ex boyfriend) I really like Caleb but I also really really like Toby. He's building a house for someone. I can't help but think that there's a new girl in his life besides me. For now I will focus on mine and Toby's friendship though. And we'll see how far Spaleb goes. He's staying in my barn and I will be in Rosewood for a longer amount of time because of Charlotte's murder.

Aria's POV

Ezra is kind of scaring me. Ever since we talked on the night of CeCe's murder he's been acting very suspicious. He might just be sad about Nichole, but I don't know. He was acting really suspicious right before he pushed me into a taxi to go back to The Radley.  And how he said he saw a blonde in a red coat. But we all thought CeCe was dead. Or could that be Ali??

Emily's POV

Ever since my dad passed away my life has been a living hell. My first love, Alison likes Charlotte's doctor, Dr. Rollins and I can't help but feel jealous. I miss my dad so much. Plus, he's the only dad out of my friends, who didn't cheat on his wife. He didn't deserve to die in combat. I miss him so much. I haven't talked to Paige since I went to Pepperdine. But I dropped out a few months ago because I failed my classes. 

                                                                         *TWO DAYS AFTER THE SPALEB KISS*

Hanna's POV

I'm sitting in my mom's house at our island in the kitchen when someone knocks on the door. I look up from my phone and I see Spencer. What is she doing here? I get up and open the door.

"Hey Spence, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to um tell you uh that-"

"Spit it out Spence" I say rolling my eyes.

"CalebandIkissedlastnightpleasedontbemadatmeIloveyouHanna" Spencer says really fast.

"Spencer, SLOW DOWN."

"Please don't be mad at me or him, but Caleb and I kissed last night."

What did I just hear? My best friend just kissed my ex, my first love? Oh my God, this can't be happening. I was just about to go tell Caleb that I wanted to get back together.

"You guys what?"

"We kissed, well more like made out but that's not the point." Spencer says smiling a little bit when she said 'made out'

This point, I got furious. Yeah yeah I know. I realize that Caleb and I aren't dating. But I wouldn't go and date Toby just because him and Spencer aren't dating anymore. What am I going to do?? 

"I need you to leave, Spencer" I say as calmly as I can.

"What?"

"LEAVE. NOW"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!! Thanks for reading the first chapter of my story! It means a lot. I am a huge Haleb shipper and I really wanted this "perfect" Haleb story. And then I realized that the only way that I would get that would be to write it myself. So, I hope you enjoyed this suckish chapter lol This was more of an introduction to the story and how 6x13 will screw up Spencer and Hanna's relationship in my story. Well I'll try to update as soon as I can, seeing as I am so bored this weekend. If y'all can get this up to 5 reads by tonight or tomorrow, I'll update 2 chapters. Does that sound like a good deal?

Alright! Don't forget to comment and vote!!!!! Haleb is endgame!

~Rauslly1319