Chapter 5

Caleb's POV
"Let's get you out of here and we can tell Jordan that you want to call off the wedding."

"Okay. I'm just nervous that he will hate me."

"He can't hate you. He should understand"
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jordan! You don't understand! I love Caleb!"

"You loved me for a while" Jordan says

"I know but Caleb was my first love. They say you never forget your first love"

"Yeah but we're engaged! I thought you loved me!"

"I did-I do but not in that way. You're an amazing friend but I love Caleb! I have never stopped loving him. I'm so sorry Jordan." I say actually being really sorry. He just sighs but ends up nodding.

"If you need anything, like ever need anything, I'm always here."

"I know, thank you." I say taking off my ring and giving it back to him.
"Here, give this to a girl who makes you feel like you could never live without her."

"Thank you, Hanna. I'll see you later."

"Bye, Jordan" I say and he walks out the apartment door. Not only saying bye to him  but saying bye to the last 4 years of my life.
-----------------------------------------
-The Next Day-
Hanna's POV
Since Caleb and I are finally dating, he asked me on a date today. We're going to see a show at the theatre. I straightened my hair and put on very natural make up and a black dress.

 I straightened my hair and put on very natural make up and a black dress

After getting ready I walk downstairs to see a lovestruck Caleb.

"Wow you look amazing, love"

"Thank you" I say blushing

After our little interaction, Caleb leads me outside and we drive off to the theater. Our first date I can't wait!!!!
-----------------------
Hope you liked it! Please vote and comment about what you would like to see!