We're making LOVE not SEX

Author's note: Guys its almost 11:30 at night and man, i want to keep writing the next part for the story, but I cant. I gotta sleep, its my aunts bday tomorrow. Plus I'm going to SMOOTHIE KING,!!!! Yall dont understand Smoothie King is life when I need it, its energy in a drink. 

Well enjoy this story part.

Oh yea before i forget here's something that might help

So Daphane is wearing a black and pink dress with black flats with a little bow on the top and fishnet stockings.

Kevin is wearing black jeans, a red t-shirt and white sneakers.

Salken is wearing blue jeans, a white t-shirt and white sneakers

Arabella's outfit is explained in the story.

Author's note: Ok, now is where this gets steamy oh yeah and some words I change: like pussy=cookie, that is all

***

Daphane's P.O.V.

"Arabella must be upset, her Mother decapitated, her Father burned, she had to bite Gordon, she must feel awful."

***

Keith's P.O.V.

"I hate myself I should have done it, not her. I shouldn't have put her through that again."

***

Salken's P.O.V.

"Bella, I love you, I'm sorry for what you've been through." She backs away from me and turns to walk to the window. I follow, but stop at the bed.

"I'm sorry that I stabbed you."

"No worries, I took the knife out right away, so I healed fast."

She turns and runs to me.

"Thank goodness for that!!" She kisses me and she kisses my neck, I push her away from me.

"Are you sure?" She nods.

She starts to kiss me again and she pushes me down on the bed and I pull away from the kiss to admire her. Even though she is still wearing her clothes from two days ago. I decide to pick her up and move to the shower.

"Why are we in the bathroom?"

"To shower, while letting me make love to you."

I take off my shirt and jeans, standing only in my boxers. I turn on the water in the shower and slowly kiss her around her neck down to her breasts.

I pull her shirt off to reveal to bouncing beautiful boobs. She unclasp her own bra.

"Take a picture, it last longer." She says on a chuckle.

I admire both her boobs and give attention to them both. She moans while arching her back as I move down to her stomach and back up to her neck. I move down to her leggings and take them off while kissing her legs.

"That tickles Salken"

She says while she starts to grab my hair. My tongue does circles on her stomach. I pick her up and walk to the shower. I place her down gently. I push her up against the wall and the water ran down our bodies.

I then tugged at her underwear and pulled them off and rubbed her cookie, I can feel her already getting wet for me. I stick one finger around and near the opening of her and then I hear a moan as my finger goes in. I continue to suck and kiss her neck leaving love bites along her body. I do the same to her boobs and she loves it, she arches her back and whispers my name, I slap her ass making her gasp and say my name louder this time. She kisses my neck and nibbles on my ear while blowing on it ever so slightly. I return the same favor to her.

Every time we kiss, it's like fireworks. I then turn off the shower and pick her up and carry her to the bed while kissing never breaking the kiss.

When I placed her on the bed, we started going together like jack rabbits touching and rubbing each other. I figured she isn't experienced enough for the shower, so I moved us to the bed.

I stuck another finger into her and she gasp again while rubbing and admiring my chest.

"Bella, I'll love you forever, our kids will know of our love one day." I whispered to her.

I then took my finger out and kissed her again and rubbed her boobs while I was at it. She has soft boobs, I can play with them all day.

I can tell she's ready for me, she yells my name and then I just tell her how beautiful she is. Girls love that.

I notice her face looking at my package and her eyes grow big when she sees it through my boxers.

"You can touch it, if you want" She reaches down and touches it, the moment she does, he's already trying to crawl out to her. She rubs it up and down making me moan and call out her name.

She then reaches inside my boxers and pull them down to reveal him. She continued to rub him up and down, at one point she got on her knees and licked it. She didn't stop, she kept going and she put him in her mouth and man, for someone whose been locked up for 18 years, she sure is good.

I then stopped her and pulled her down on top of me and then rolled her over and licked her neck. My fangs bearing down on her I rubbed her neck with them first, then I bit her sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

My right hand traveled to him and message her cookie with it first then I eased him on in there.

"Salken, it's too bi-....{gasp}"

She yelled my name and I went slow, easing in and out of her and then she told me to go deeper and I did. I pick up the pace as I go and man, I love seeing her react to me and my touch.

Now we are one

***

Author's note: THANKS FOR THE READS GUYS I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!