Some Guys just CAN'T hold their Apple Juice

Author's note: So as Promised I write another one for today, I read all my works afterwards and I notice a mistake in my chapter, Good to know, I'm so sorry for that guys.

I'm on the road now so off to writing I go and headed to New York.

P.S. this is a short chapter

Arabella's P.O.V.

"Salken, don't stop, keep going."

Whatever this feeling was I didn't want it to stop, and he kept going feeling every part of me. I hear his tongue go in and out of me, I could tell on his face he's enjoying himself and I can't keep my hips down, especially when he goes faster and deeper.

When he stopped I still was panting and he brought his hand up to his mouth and licked every finger.

"You taste sweet"

He says to me, as I looked at him. I figured he is done because he moved beside me, but no I was wrong, the next thing you know he gets back on top of me and we kiss again while he plays with my breasts taking care of each one. This continues all night long, constant fingering, eating and playing with me.

***

Salken's P.O.V.

Man, I think I'm falling for her every time we do this, I hope she feels the same way about me.

"Good morning"

"Salken, I like you" He stared at me.

"Well, that's one way to say good morning, but what about your life mate?"

"Forget about that I want the man in front of me now"

I prop up on my knees and kiss him before crawling over him to go shower. I hear a whoosh and I look back at the bed and he's gone.

"Well, took you long enough."

He beat me to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?"

"Undressing, that's what one does when you take a shower."

"No, I mean why are you in here?"

"To shower with my girlfriend."

***

Miranda's P.O.V.

{Outside of Arabella's room}

"What now he's made her his girlfriend and they're taking a shower together, I can't believe this."

I'm so pissed off at him. I know I gotta get him to come to me and let Arabella see, then she'll break up with him.

***

Daphane's P.O.V.

"Salken, N----no not there."

I hear Arabella's voice as I head down the steps to the dining room. It seems like Salken is making her 'happy'

Wait, whose that. I go closer to the window and open the curtain to see someone watching Arabella and Salken. I go warn Keith.

***

Keith's PO.V.

How dare someone spy on my sister and my best friend. I go outside and find the same girl who called my sister a hussy.

"Miranda"

She falls off the ladder and to the ground and whack, Daphane hits her in the back of her head and she falls hard.

***

Queen Darina's P.O.V.

Miranda is brought into me being carried by Salken and Keith. Salken gets a bucket of water and slashes it in her face.

"What is the meaning of this? Miranda, why are you here?"

She breaks free, knife in hand, she stabs Salken and then turns to Keith and stabs him.

***