Lost Souls

Author's Note: Good morning to everyone, it's another rainy day. So that means Ima be writing all day, well and playing my ps4.

So you guys, I got no vote or comments, but hey who cares as long as someone's reading it, then I'm happy. ENJOY

***

Arabella's P.O.V.

I've been kidnapped. Salken help me, I yell out his name as I cry in the trunk of the car.

I am being tossed back and forth in this trunk and I feel every bump and pothole they drive through. After a few minutes we arrive to our stop and they open the trunk.

"Well, well good morning Princess Arabella."

"Where are we?"

"You don't recognize your own home."

I look up and see my home, but it looks different now.

"Why are we here?"

"To get the money, just as the Queen has planned or if not.......you must kill your Mother."

***

Daphane's P.O.V.

"We're going to need these"

I walked over to them and brought six hand guns with silver bullets.

"How'd you get these?"

"Oh, the Queen had them in the weapons room."

"Keith, thanks Daph, these will come in handy."

"Come on, let's go I'll drive"

"Wait, how do you know where their at?"

"Daph, he's her life mate, so he's reading her mind."

"We'll take the hummer"

***

Arabella's P.O.V.

I hope they know I'm not going to kill my Mother. Yes, she did them wrong and the kingdom and Keith, man she did a lot. That doesn't mean she deserves to die.

"If your Mother's plan fails, then you will kill her."

"Either way she'll die" I heard a guy whisper in the leaders ear.

"What do you mean by that"

"I'm sorry?"

"You said she'll die either way. Look my Mother may be ruthless, but she's still my Mother."

Then another guy comes up and injects me with a drug and then everything goes black.

***

Keith's P.O.V.

"They're going to pay for taking my sister, man Mother has really screwed up this time."

"Keith, it'll be okay. I'm here and so is Salken." She turns to Salken. "How you feeling?"

"I just need to focus."

"Don't take it personal Daph, he's just upset right now."

***

Queen Darina's P.O.V.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY TOOK HER."

"My Queen" The guard bows in front of me. "I have tracked the location of the Shadow Hunters, it seems they've taken her back to Dragismere."