THE KENMAN CHRONICLES - finale

The wait is over kiddies, I'm sorry for this meme hell

Kennith looked around. Everything was black. "Like my soul," coughed Bri, before kennith kicked her in the face.

"Boom! Clap! Clap!"

Kennith would recognise that voice from anywhere.  It was jelf. Jelf the motherfucking elf. "Lol bye" jelf squacked, and kennith suddenly time warped the fuck out of there.

"Where am I now? What the actual fuck, I didn't drink today. Oh wait... but that was only one bottle of vodka... wait, no it wasn't.." Kennith began counting the amount of alcohol he had consumed that morning, until he was interrupted by the crying of a child. He slowly turned around, for dramatic effect. It was, what he had assumed to be, a crying child.

"Holy fuck that is one ugly ass kid." He kicked the ugly kiddo in the face.

He realised, 'oh wait that's me.'

(MeowsticMagic ur welcome)

Kennith had journeyed far and wide, to many different places. This was it. He would finally find out the reason behind his crippling depression, why he craved the sweet release of death.

"It's because Henry won't be friends with benefits."

What- u weren't supposed to say that kennith-

Nancy screeched. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE. HENRY EXPLAIN." Henry shrugged. Kennith stepped forward, a brave look on his face. "Your husband is very fuck able. I would tap that."

The end. Fin.

'Aftermath'
Kennith finally went to a therapist, and he is now living a fulfilling life being everyone's daddy.

Frances went to the motherfucking Macy's sale with Nancy.

Henry was fuck able till the day he died.

Jelf is still at large. Waiting.

Always waiting.

For the time to strike.

W a i t i n g

R I S E

The end.

OR IS IT