Chapter 12

Hey Hey , I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I worked hard on it . . . Comment tell me what ya'll think ? 

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Unique

Honestly, when I imagined my first day of college classes I hadn't imagined it like this. 

I mean come on. Who the hell thought of classes starting at 6 a.m? This shit was cruel and unusual punishment. Well technically, it was usual because I did it all throughout high school waking up at 6 in the morning to be out of the house by 7 and in my classroom by 8:30. But this? Nahhhh? I was literally up at 5 in the morning to get to class by 6. Just for my fuck boy of a professor to stroll in late himself. Not just late but 20 minutes late.

Need I mention that when I got there ON TIME, there was a sign on the door saying, and I quote " If you're more than 5 minutes late. Do NOT bother entering, you will immediately be turned away". Well if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black, or is it the kettle calling the pot? Either way this was utter bullshit. 20 extra minutes I could've spent in my nice warm bed. Sleep.

A student, Butta as he introduced himself to me and Ash this morning who I assume should've been graduated is the first to test the professors authority.

" Yo professor Crane, how you gon always tell us not to be late and you 20 minutes late yo self." He reprimanded him.

" Well Bernard, before you going trying to reprimand me, how about you try forming a proper sentence. I believe you meant, Good Morning Professor Crane, How are going to tell us not to be late when you're twenty minutes late yourself?" Professor Crane corrected him, using his first name (which clearly embarrassed him) and schooling him at the same time. 

" Then that brings me to tell you that, this is my class. I do as I choose. As long as my job gets done and everyone of these students graduate with the knowledge they didn't have before setting foot into my classroom." Professor Crane says finishes. Before turning to the black board. Not offering us an explanation as to why he's late.

Have you guessed which class I'm in yet? If not. I'll tell you, ENGLISH ! My favorite. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to do something pertaining to English. I loved to read and write. My mother swore I'd be a English teacher. I thought so too until I had a visit to the local group home. We were giving the children without parents or family toys. And the way they looked at us. With such hope and appreciation. It was that day that I knew I wanted to become a Social Worker. Preferably one that worked in schools with children. From that day forward, English wasn't my life anymore. But I still loved it. 

After class I had 2 hours before my next class being a human behavior course which Ash also had with me so we headed back to our room to crash.

" DIVA'SSSSSSSSS!" Someone yelled as we walked across the courtyard. Someone meaning my Ken Doll. 

" Ken Ken. I missed you boo." I said bum rushing him jumping into his arms. Thankfully he caught me and steadied me in his arms as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Today Ken looks rather normal. More boyish. He's wearing a pair of  Tru's that hang's lightly to his hips with a blue button up shirt with Nike slide shoes. A regular person looking in or someone that doesn't know that he's gay would think we're a loving couple with the way I'm all over him. 

I kissed Ken all over his face, excluding his lips. He laughed lightly still holding me in his arms. Ash was standing next to us in tears. 

" Alright alright, I'm still gay you know." He said before setting me on my feet.