Chapter 6

Hey Hey , New Update ! I hope you all enjoy. . .
Ignore mistakes, I haven't edited this book yet . . .
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

" Wake up Unique. Its time to get ready for breakfast. " Ash said shaking me awake.
" What time is it ?" I asked half asleep.
" It's 10 o'clock and Kentrell says if we're late he's gonna slice us up."she said in a whisper.
" Why are you whispering? Its not like he can hear you. " I asked heading towards the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

When I got out of the shower and took care of all of my personals I put on my under clothes and headed out to my closet, Ashley was just heading into her closet as well.

I grabbed a dark dark gray and black jumpsuit that I'd got from fashionnova.com and a black pair of doc martens. When I walkef out of my closet Ash was too , we looked each other up and down. And burst out laughing.
" I guess great minds think alike." she said looking at me.
" Fashionnova.com?" I asked.
" Yeah. We Look good." she said. (Outfits as the header)
" Yoppp" I said popping the ' P '
I wen't over to my mirror and began to tie my hair in a high ponytail. When Ash and I finished we high fived and wen't to meet up with Kentrell . . . It was 10:50 when we made it outside to sit on the bench and wait for him.

10 minutes had gone by and Kentrell still wasn't there.
" I texted Kentrell and you'll never guess what he said." Ash said.
" What ?"
" He said , and I quote ' I can't find my favorite boa. It matches my outfit.' Bihhhhh " she said and we burst out laughing.
Just then Kentrell walked up wearing a big pout.
" Awe KenKen , its ok. . . Its ok Shug ." I said squeezing his cheeks trying to cheer him up, he swatted my hand away.
" I can't find it. " he said still pouting. He folded his arms and started stomping off towards the Cafe.
Me and Ash continued laughing following behind him.

My phone wen't off twice , signaling that I had 2 unread text messages.

MyKing : Hey lil sis, I'll be there around 1. See ya
I sen't him a quick ok text and telling him to be safe then looked at the other message.

Himm<3: Hello
Me: Hey,
Himm<3: It's me.
Me: I know who it is. I miss you.
Himm<3: I was wonderig if after all this time you'd like to meet , to go over. . . Everything.
My heart rate must've sped up because I started to hyperventilate.
What have you done ? Did he change his mind about us ?
Mister: Hello , Can you hear me ?
Me: Yeah , ok . We can meet up and talk.
Himm<3: HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDEEEEEEE , I MUST'VE CALLED A THOUSAND TIMESSSSS , TO TELL YOU , I'M SORRY . . .
Then it hit me , this fucker was quoting Adele.
Me: Oooo you just wait until I get my hands on you.
Himm<3: I can't wait babe. I got you didn't I?
Me: No, I knew you were quoting Adele all along lol.
Himm<3: No you didn't ma. But its ok.
Me: Yeah yeah.
Himm<3: When can I see you again ?
Me: Hmmmm , I'm not sure. My brother is coming to visit for a few days. He's really over protective. But he's him so I probably won't see him much while he's here. So , whenever is good with me.
Himm<3: Ok, text me later. . .
Me: Ok.
Himm<3: Laters Babe

" Who's thatttt ?" Ash asked in a singing tone.
" My Brother," When I said my brother Kentrell stopped dead in his tracks.
" Brother?" He asked.
Ash waved her hand dismissively at him.
" Who else ?"
"Brotherrr ?" Kentrell yelled louder.
" Boy shut up ." Ash yelled back.
" And Andre' " I finished. Walking ahead of them. . . .
" I knew it. . " Ash yelled after me as I sped walked towards the cafe.

When we got there the cafe was a bit packed but there we're tables and the lines we're short . . . One of the reasons I love this college is because of its diversity. Not many colleges have multiple little resturants in one place. They had subway, chinese, panda express , panera bread , hell they even had chipotle and more. They had something for everyone.

"What are we gonna eat diva's ?" Ken asked us as we all stood in the middle of the cafe looking around in amazement.
" I wan't a wrap from Chipotle. And a bagel with new york styled cream chese from panera." I said.
"Oooo that sound sooo good." Ken and Ash said. We headed to Panera bread first since it'd take the shortest amount of time.

After we all got our food we sat in a booth to eat and talk.
"So what are you majoring in Ken ?" I asked.
" Biology and Chemistry."
"Thats whats up,-" Ash said stopping in mid sentence, before saying." Damn Nique, here comes Andre' and my my my does he look fine." she said I was tempted to turn around but I didn't.
" 1. You're corny. 2. Stop looking at him act like you don't see him. 3. How do I look ?" I asked getting nervous.
" You look fine girl." Ash and Ken said at the same time.
A minute later a pair of hands covered my eyes.
" Who is it ?" Andre' asked.
" Hmmm. I hope its who I wan't it to be." I asked crossing my fingers holding them up for him to see.
" Who do you wan't it to be ?" he asked/whispered in my ear with a sexy tone causing me to shiver and get goose bumps.
" Trey Songz, Chris Brown, August Alsina , or Jacquees. " I said with a giggle.
He uncovered my eyes an sat next to me.
" Damn ma, way to wound a man." he said with a sexy smirk.
" I was just playing , I knew it was you. I know your voice. AND that was payback from earlier Mr. Hello From The Other Side." I said slapping his shoulder lightly.
" Iight ma , you got it."
" So how'd you find me ? I ain't know I had it like that for you to be stalking me." I joked.
" Ma, I don't need to stalk you. You're mine, you always come back. Plus , I know I got it like that from when you shivered and squeezed your legs together a few minutes ago. " he whispered in my ear.
Just then my phone went off signaling a call.

" Sorry this is my brother." I told him before answering the phone.
" Hello." I muttered into the phone still all hot and bothered.
" I'm here , " he said
" Come to the cafe." I told him.
" Iight see you in a minute." he said hanging up.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
End of chapter : Hey Hey lovely peeps. Anyone miss me ? Noo ? Okay then. . .
Anyway , Sorry I've been gone for so long, I just haven't been wanting to write. Anyway, the next chapter will be posted soon . . . It'll be from Ashley's POV while shes on her date with Andrew , it'll also be 3rd person POV when I introduce Kaylin, Unique's brother because Unique can't talk about how sexy her brother is, ctfuu . . . But , I hope you all enjoyed this.