Chapter 19 : A Quick Story

"Mommy!" Martha ran up to Elizabeth as she cut the cake

Elizabeth smiled hugged Martha and picked her up. Mavis, Jonny, and Neville came into the dining room. "So," Neville said. "I'll see you in about six years then."

"No." Elizabeth put her free hand on Neville's shoulder. "You can come and visit any time. I want to see you before the six years is up." She set Martha down and directed Neville to a chair. "And you're gonna eat some cake first."

"Daddy!" Martha ran and hugged Dracula. "I'm a witch, Daddy!"

"That's right sweetie. You are a witch." Dracula picked Martha up and spun her around.

"So you guys figured out how to deal with your little problem?" Jonny asked. "How'd you do it?"

"Lizzy did, actually." Elizabeth handed Jonny a piece of cake. "Did you finish with everyone else's cake?"

"Yep." Jonny shoved a big bite of cake in his mouth. "Ohh ow will iiii wooor?"

"I think he's trinig to say 'How will it work?' but I make no guarantee." Mavis said as she took her own piece of cake.

"We decided that we won't leave but eventually Martha will go to that wizarding and witchcraft school mom wanted to go to." Lizzy sat down at the table. "Professor Longbottom will come and get her when she turns eleven, even though we're outside the school's jurisdiction. We all stay here and nobody has to leave home."

"That's great!" said Jonny.

"It sure is," said Jack as he walked through the door. His eyes were puffy and his nose was red. He had quite obviously been crying.

-----------------------A/N-----------------------------

Sorry it's short. Just a finishing chapter. Only one more to go.