Night of the Living Virus

Start from the beginning

I move over to the fridge and open it, grabbing something to snack on which was a jar of pickle slices and then plop down on the couch behind the three of them as they continued to play.

"Leo! Will you stop playing that game? It is nothing but a time-waster that is going to rot your brain." Tasha said, walking up to her son.

Donald walked down the stairs and jumped over the couch, barely missing me. "Ooh, Mental Chaos! I got next!"

"Donald! I was just telling Leo that he's playing too much." Tasha said.

"They won't listen." I reply, biting a pickle slice after bringing it to my lips. Tasha looked at me as I smile innocently.

"Huh, you're telling me. He almost beat my high score." Donald said as Leo looked at me and we high-fived.

"I'm just saying, this game is affecting him. Last week he tried to pause me. Twice!" Tasha replied.

I laugh. "That would really come in handy-" I start as the boys started laughing and Tasha glared at me. "If it wasn't so wrong."

"Okay, Leo. What else are you interested in?" Donald asked his stepson.

"Well, I keep telling you I'd love to work with you in the lab." Leo answered.

I stood up and took the game glove from Donald and put it on. I place the helmet over my head and glance over at Adam and Chase. "My turn." I cheekily say.

"Oh, you're on." The two of them replied as we began to play.

"Yeah, and I keep telling you I don't wanna die in a fiery explosion." Donald commented towards Leo.

"Donald, this is perfect! Leo wants you to be like you, and you love you." Tasha said.

"But the lab is where I go to investigate the complex mystery that is me." Donald said.

"Well, now you can investigate the complex mystery that is Leo." Tasha replied, pushing her son in front of her and towards Donald.

"I'm deep, baby." Leo said.

"But he's gonna touch all my stuff!" Donald complained as Tasha looked at him in sort of a pouty way, "Fine! You can be my... lab assistant."

"I prefer scientific liaison." Leo said.

"How about Vice President of stop talking before you blow it for yourself?" I reply sarcastically but cheekily. Donald nodded at my statement as Chase and Adam high-fived me.

"Shush, Des." Leo said.

"Hey, Big D. I just beat your high score." I point out as the three of us continued to play. Bree walked downstairs then also.

"Hey, I thought I told you guys to get lost, except for you, Des." Bree said, "The coolest girls in school are coming for a sleepover, and I don't want this place smelling like feet and pickles."

Adam sniffed himself and looked at his sister. "Well, not me. I'm armpit and onions."

"Hey, why does she get to have a party?" Chase questioned the two adults.