CHAPTER 1: First day in the new school

Axel pov:

"Shit,shit,shit, im already late for my first day of school, great impression Axel" i said to myself while entering the school. The hallway was already deserted. Rushing through the gates while tying my hair, i bumped into someone hard and i fell bringing him down with me. " Oh My God im so sorr.. a deep voice instantly replied "watch where you going bitch". My ears were fuming  "so now im a bitch, because i bumped into you, i tried to apologise, but instead i should have kicked you asshole, so Mr Whatever your name is im already late for class so  have a good day with your shitty mood". I replied angrly.

On the way to the principle office i could hear laughing in the background. Having my schedule i rushed to my second class. It was PE. 😖. The worst class ever. As if it was not enough Mr whatever his name was, entered the class with three boys behind him. I could see all girls drooling on them. I admit it he looked hot. Suddenly i could feel his eyes on me upon looking, his eyes met mine and instantly harden. I could feel goosebumps rising all over my body. I didn't know why.

"Ms Sanders??" I quickly turned around and found the coach Mr Rogers searching for me. I quickly replied "thats me sir". Mr Rogers said "i know you are new, but can you tell me why are you are not in your gym clothes".
Someone in the background said " she is so ugly and fat to show her body sir". A girl said and everyone started laughing. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and i ran to the girls changing room. I changed into my sports legging and a crop top and came out. Everyone was staring at me. The boys was checking me out and some girls glearing at me. I was feeling uncomfortable with those stares that i received. I didn't pay attention and continued the rest of my classes.

My first day at school was quite well. I was shocked to learn that the boy that i bumped was jake, the school most popular and rich boy. A typical badboy. I also made a new friend her name is Rosie a nerd like me, small and cute with baby blue eyes and blond hair.

After school i walked home, it was a five minutes walk from school. My mom is never at home because of her work, i dont blame her because she took real care of me, my dad left me and mom when i was 8. I could feel my tears coming so i got up and clean the house, make dinner and did my homework. Afterwards i went directly to bed with jake in my mind....weird...

......................................................................
HEY GUYS ITS MY FIRST CHAPTER
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
❤❤❤❤❤
PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTION