PROLOUGE

At the beginning of his junior year at Bartholomew's upper secondary boarding school, Watson was roomed with a classmate named Greg Lestrade in Scotland Yard dorm, while Sherlock Holmes was roomed with Philip Anderson at Baker Street dorm. Very unfortunate combinations indeed, but due to a "little" incident they changed roommates. They almost got suspended from the school.

Anderson was bullying Holmes in class, but he then brilliantly told Anderson that he was a "an outrageously depraved microphallus and a miserable flesh-creeping black hole of soul-destroying, coma-inducing dullness." Watson had a good laugh.

Then Holmes humiliated Anderson further by deducing the fact that his girlfriend was cheating on him. Shortly after that a fight broke out between Anderson and Holmes, and when nobody tried to help Sherlock Holmes, Watson couldn't stay put and tried to help him.

Anderson wasn't so pleased about Watson standing up for Holmes, and insulted them both by mocking them. "Oh! Now I see, the one with the alcoholic family is trying to help the drug addict, how romantic"

Both of the boys got really triggered, their blood boiling with rage, but mostly Watson.

He had beaten Anderson to a pulp, and Holmes had definitely helped with some of the kicking. And while they sat at the principal's office all bloody and bruised, they laughed heartily for some minutes. They cried, and then they choked and laughed again until they were obliged to lie back, limp and helpless, in their chairs.

"You called him a micro penis." Laughed Watson. He knew, because he wanted to study medicine, and knew a thing or two about anatomy.

"Yes" answered Holmes and the laughing continued.

Sherlock Holmes wasn't a bad roommate nor a "freak" as everyone described him to be. Sherlock Holmes was special, and at least he didn't fart as much as Lestrade did, Watson felt rather lucky to have Holmes as his roommate. Sometimes.