Ouch

7 months later
Me and Binsha were getting huge. Me especially. Today we were going shopping for her little girl. She was actually in the end of her eighth month, one month ahead of me, so the baby was due pretty soon. We were gonna get a ride to town then get a bus home. We were out almost all morning, getting the most adorable little outfits there were, then fluffy toys, then a blanket. I was so envious I hardly noticed the staring people. I noticed Binsha was wincing a little, so I gave in and helped with the heavier bags. When we finally got home, Binsha said she wasn't feeling well and wanted to lie down. I made her lie down on the couch while I made tea. I was just mpouring the hot water into mugs when I heard I thump and a scream. I rush into the living room where Binsha is moaning on the carpet. Her face is sweaty and twisted in pain. "I think I'm in labour Huria" she moans. She screams and starts ripping off her clothes. I've never seen her like this, so wild and without control. "Binsha I'm going to call the ambulance." I panic as she groans and holds her stomach. I shakily grab the phone in the kitchen and dial the number but then I hear a wail just behind me. Binsha is sitting on the floor, crying. "It..really..hurts" she gasps, then falls to the floor. "The ambulance.." I whisper. "ITS TOO LATE" she screams. I kneel under her and look, and I could see a sliver of the baby's head. " Is the head out?" Binsha panted. I shake my head. I didn't want to deliver this baby. I couldn't. She would just have to hold it in a bit more. "Binsha don't push!" Binsha was screaming and pushing as hard as she could. After 5 minutes I could see the baby's head halfway through. It was coming very quickly. "No...Binsha" I groaned. I just didn't want to see this fucking baby. I wrap my hand around the baby's head and start pushing it back in.