Chapter #7

*DREAM*

I was walking in the woods then i heard this twig snap. I  turned around and there stood a huge brown wolf a gigantic one.

I was about to scream ,before it growled at me. It started running in my direction. I wanted to run aways from it , but i couldn't get my legs to move. I just stood there waiting for it to kill me but instead i just felt a big breeze hit me i opened my eyes and saw the wolf fighhting something. I didn't know why but it looked like it was protecting me.

Just then i hear a howl and saw the wolf that was protecting me fall down then it all became a blur...

*DREAM END*

I woke up sweating. Wow that dream was crazy. i got up and got dressed in some short pants a blue t shirt and a jacket and some blue converse.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys to my car. I hopped in and drove to jakes he was waiting outside for me. Figures he loves this car. He hopped in smiling.

Me:"So is this supposed to help with the ladies?"

I said while looking at  the road

Jake:"Its supposed to"

Me: "If we do this everyday you'll have to pay for gas just saying"

Jake: "Fine with me"

We drove into the parking lot of the school i made the radio blast so people we staring. I parked in the middle of the lot and got out. I was wearing the Hollywood star glasses and closed my door. Jake came out of the car wearing aviator and closed the car door . I made the car go off signaling i locked the doors. Everybody was staring at us. I was sitting on top of my hood

Quil:"Dang girl! where did you get this car?"

Me:"One word.....parents"

Paul: "Your parents really bought you this?!?"

Me: "Yea i just have to pay for the insurance and gas"

Seth: "Can i take it for a ride?!?"

Me: "Let me think...um...NO?!?"

i gave him a questioning look

Seth:"Oh...."

He gave me the puppy dog look

Me: "It doesn't work on me sethy-poo"

The guys laughed

Seth: "Thanks a lot Violet"

Me: "Hey you are the cutest one out of them,consider it a compliment"

We started walking inside. Everybody still staring at us. I walked up to my locker,i thought i was alone until i felt a presence by me. Must be part of that non-human-wolf thing. I looked over and saw embry.

Me: "Hey whats up?"

Embry: "Not much, i was just wondering if you want to  come to a bonfire tonight?"

The bonfire i was already supposed to go

Me: "Well I'm actually already going but you can pick me up if you want?"

Embry: "That would be great"

He gave me this breath taking smile and i smiled back, but not being able to stop looking at how cute he looked while he smiled , it was rare to see him smile, but when he did it was just to cute.

Embry: "I'll pick you up at 7:00"

Me: "Alright see ya then"

Embry: "bye"

He walked away and i opened my locker. I was happy, im going to the bonfire with embry!! AHHHHH!!!!!!

Anyways school went by really fast. I drove home and did my homework. Once i was done it was already 5:30. Time to get ready, I took a shower and afterwords i got dresses in on black skinny jeans a white wolfs shirt and black shoes.

I  was walking down the stairs when i hear the doorbell ring. I walked to the door and there stood Embry. He looked hot,i opened the door wide for him.

Me:"Here come in, i have to go talk to my mom for a second"

Embry:"Alright"

Me: "Be right back"

I smiled and walked upstairs into my moms room

Me: "Hey mom I'm going"

Mom: "Why so early?"

Me: "One of my friends picked me up ,were getting there early"

Mom: "Alright see you later love you"

Me: "Love you to bye"

I ran downstairs and to the front door. There stood embry...WITH MY DAD!!!. I walked up closed and noticed dad giving him a glare.

Me: "Dad stop!"

Dad:"Who's this sweetie?"

Me: "This is my friend Embry. Hes taking me to the bonfire"

Dad: "Oh really"

Me: "Yea now bye"

I pulled Embry out of the house

Me:" Sorry my dad is a little over protected"

Embry:"He was kind of creeping me out back there"

Me:"He does that with every guy that stepped foot in our house since the day i turned 14, yeah it was pretty annoying"

Embry: "I bet"

We hopped in his car and he started driving. It was kind of awkwardly quiet, too awkward i was about to laugh .Until we got up to Billy's house. We hopped out and walked out back together.

We were smiling and talking. We got to the back to see the whole pack with Billy and two other adults we walked up to them and sat down on the log together. Not long later this man and women came,this woman was so beautiful but yet she had 3 scared going down the side of her face. I smiled she noticed me and smiled back. The man went and sat by Billy. He looked like he was in charge of something i don't know i just felt it and night after them my mom and dad were there they went and sat over by the other adults,dad greeted the man and they hugged....weird.

Embry:"Whats your dad doing here?"

I just gave him a look "i dont know"

He just shrugged and Billy started telling us all the legends about the quileute tribe. It fascinated me so much what felt like and hour was actually 3 hours. Finally Billy ended the legends.

Billy:"Now before we leave i would like to introduce everybody to someone who will be important to the pack"

Oh no its me...

Billy: "Violet will be joining the pack"

He said pointing to me. I chechkily smiled at the shocked pack

Me: "Hey...."

Jake:"When did you phase?!?"

Me:" I actually haven't yet"

Paul: "Then how does Billy  your joining the pack?"

Me: "Ask them"

I  said pointing to my parents

(From this chapter one the story hasn't been edited sorry for all the mistakes and grammar issues :3 I'll keep editing it all these days! Thanks for reading the story! :3 comment what you think or if u like it! ^.^ 💙💚❤️)