Chapter #4

We arrived at our first hour i had to introduce myself to the class. I sat right next to leah while the teacher was talking.

Leah:so how do you like the guys?any stick out to you?

Me:i dont know i barely saw them so i cant really judge them.

Leah:you are probably right.

We stopped talking for awhile and payed attention in class.

This happened for mostly every hour before lunch except in my 1nd and 3rd hour. All the guys were staring at me.....kind of wierd its like they never seen a girl before. After 4th hour was lunch me and leah bought out lunch and she walked me to a table then i noticed at the table were the guys they looked like they where having fun laughing and smiling.

We sat down in the middle of the table i was sitting right next to jake and jared.

Jake: So how do you like school so far?

Everybody was staring at me.

Me: Pretty cool one teacher seems really annoying and all the guys were staring at me in 2nd and 3rd hour its like they have never seen a girl before.

Quil: They've probably never seen a girl like you.

Me:...And what's that supposed to mean?

I raised and eyebrow

Quil: Your hot?

Me: Well its not a question its a fact

The guys were laughing at that. After lunch Me,Jake,Embry,Leah and Jared walked to gym together.The girls and the boys have to share a gym together.

Oh joy....

I put on my gym clothes. Me and Leah walked out of the locker room together we saw the guys hanging out on there side.

We were waiting for the rest of the girls.....They take forever. Finally all of them came out of the locker room.

Coach: Alright ladies! Looks like we have a new student today Violet!Why Dont you come up here?

I ran to where the coach was i saw the guys staring becuase you know...1 Gym, 2 classes.

Coach: Alright why dont you tell us what kind of sports you do if you do any of them.

Oh so she thinks im one of those girly girls who dont do sports,but cheerleading.

Me: Well football,soccer,baseball,basketball,hockey and sometimes tenis thats mostly it.

Coach: Wow thats alot do you do cheerleading?

Me:Yep and i dance.

The girls looked at me impressed. I wouldn't blame them.

Coach: Well since miss sporty here is new why dont you start us off with our football unit.

Most of the girls were whining.Im guessing they dont like football.Only a couple of girls like it i picked them to be on my team.

I was reaciever Leah was center while the other girl was quarterback and she can trow let me tell you. We were playing flag football and the guys werent really doing anything so they were mostly watching us. Just watch me screw up...

Quarterback received the ball and was about to trow i ran to wherever was open and she trew it to me,i caught it and started running. I gotta say, i was fast i saw the guys looking at me. They were cheering for me. I ran and got a touch down. I did my victory dance and ran back to my team. That was mostly all the gym hour.

All the guys were winking at me. I guess they couldn't get enough of me...

hey guys hope u like the chapter so pls comment on what you think bye X0X0