Chapter #2 Old Friends Meet Again

There stood a man in a wheel chair. That looked a little familiar but i don't know.

Dad: Billy!!! long time no see.

Billy: You sure about that Scott i haven't seen you since what,your daughter was 5 years old?.

Dad: You got that right is Jake home?i bet Jake and Violet can hang out.

Billy: He's ummm......with his friends, you know.

Dad: Oh i get it.

We walked inside his house and sat down at his table. We sat and talked for awhile. I remember Billy now i always see him at the house sometimes.But after awhile he never came back.I don't remember his son though what was him name again....Jake?i think.

Suddenly the door opened in front of the house. There stood a big muscly,tan boy he looked like 17 or 18 he actually looked like he was on freaking steroids. He looked at us confused.

????: Umm hi?

Billy: Jake, you remember the Mitchell's.

Jake: Kind of....ummmm hi.

Billy: Violet is going to school here maybe you can show her around.

Me: He doest have to if he doest want, its ok.

Jake: No its ok, i can do that i can see us being good friends.

I smiled he sounds like he will be my best friend . So after awhile me and Jake went to his room and started talking.

We sound just like eachother. We act the same, like the same things. I cant wait to hang out more we are going to be the best of friends. So after like 2 hours we had to leave, i have school tomorrow.......but the good thing is jake is coming and we are going to ride our bikes i cant wait.

I got home and took a shower and got in my pj's i went to bed and after awhile i was asleep.

hey guys hope u like this comment or anything to see if u ike this story bye :3