Chapter #5

I came out of the locker room dressed in what i wore this morning. When this really cute tan guy walks up to me. He was watching me in gym class.

???:"Hi..Violet?"

Me:" Thats me" I say while smiling a bit " hi...." I say while looking at him waiting so he could tell me his name.

???:"Derek" He said while showing those perfectly white straight teeth.

Me:"Derek"

I smiled and he smiled back.

Derek: "So what is a beautiful girl like you standing alone?"

Me: "Just waiting for someone to help me with my next class"

Derek: "oh"

Me: " Haha yeah" I say looking around to see if I would spot Leah

Derek: "So....whats your next class?"

I gave him my schedule.

Derek: "Cool it looks like we have the  last class  and lunch together" He smiled a little bit to excited.

Me:"that's great do you want to walk together?"

Derek:"that would be cool"

Me:"Okay"

i smiled and we walked to our last class. We talked about our life the whole time. I was actually a bit surprised he is kind of a sweetheart and he plays on the football team,soccer and baseball.

one word.....WOW!!!

We walked into the class and i again had to introduce myself. I saw Derek laughing at me.In the class there was Embry,Jake,Jared and Quil.

Embry looked disappointed for some reason. Hmmmmm wonder why?ill have to ask him later, the teacher made me sit by this other dude....at least i was close to the pack.

Teacher: "Aright class....get with your groups"

Me: "umm.....who am i supposed to be with?"

She looked around the group's to see which was not that packed.

Teacher:"You can join Jake's group" She said pointing at the table where they were.

Me: "Okay"

I smiled i sat over at Jake's group, in his group was this girl Ariel and Derek

Teacher: "So today we are dissecting a frog. Your group will take turns with the process"

Me: "oh joy killing a frog" I saw sarcastically

Jake: "Its actually pretty cool"

Ariel: "I  agree with violet"

Derek: "Anyways,let try to finish this fast to get out of this class

So Jake first started  dissecting it , then Derek, me and then Ariel. Ariel and I couldt stop gagging , it was nasty. While i was waiting, i saw Embry staring. Hes so cute!w
....what am i saying?i barely know him. He saw that i saw him staring and blushed and looked away hiding how red his cheeks were.

Awww thats so cute.

I smiled and did a little wave,he smiled and waved back at me. So that was most of the hour me and Embry stealing glances at eachother smiling and blushing flirting mostly. I think i like this guy. But i barely know him . I got caught up with my thoughts i barely heard the bell ring. Finally this hour is over.

I picked up my stuff and walked to my locker. I got my helmet and my school stuff and closed my locker. There stood Derek

Me: "Oh my god! You freaking scared me derek!!!" I yelled partially annoyed.

Derek: "Im sorry!!!" He said while chuckling

Me: "its ok " I smiled a bit and shook my head

We walked out to the parking lot together and then  walked out separate ways to our cars... Bike in my case

When i got to my bike i saw Jake and his crew standing by theirs.

Me:"Hey!move it you are in my way!"

I said while smiling. Paul was leaning on my bike.

Me: "Hey Paul get you're stinky ass of my bike!"

He grinned and moved out of my way, i hopped on and started my bike.

Jake:"Hey take your car tomorrow"

Me: "Oh so you want me to pick you up and bring you to school" I say while laughing a bit

Jake: "Maybe" he said rolling his eyes.

Me:" Fine i will be ready by 6:50"

Jake: "Wont we  be late for school?" he asked comfused

Me: "Don't worry my car is fazt"

I pulled my helmet on and waved to the pack and left on my bike.