Chapter #4 Embry's P.O.V.

Embrys P.O.V

Gosh.....violet she's just soooo.....whats the word?beautiful....no...amazing....no..perfect.....yes!!!that's it she's perfect that's all she is .gosh i wish i could just talk to her. Curse my inner nervousness

See when i REALLY like a girl i cant talk to her at all like i just stay quiet and just listen to what she is saying. This only happened once before i even phased but I wont get into, that she's my past and violet is my future.

I have to protect her by any means necessary. Right now we are walking to gym class me,Jake,Jared,Leah and violet. Im glad i have mostly every single class with her so i can at least keep an eye on here.

Anyways we left Leah and Violet and they went inside the girls locker room we walked into the boys locker room and got dressed . We came out about 2 minutes later and waited for coaches directions. We have to share a gym with the girls which is always good
. Anyway Leah and Violet were the first one out of the locker room.

They saw us and waved and just continued talking,if we were closer we could hear them talking but we cant hear over all the guys talking about......who?its one of the girls something V...Violet!!!

Oh fuck no! They are not talking about violet.

Derek: Yeah ,and did you see how hot she is? Oh there she is....damn she's totally my kind of girl.

Josh: Yeah right she's waaaaaaayyyyyyy out of your league, i saw her talking to the pack.

Yeah ironically that's our nickname here...God if they only knew.

Josh: It looks like she's only been talking to them all day

Derek: Well see about that... After I talk to her she will be all over me.

Derek smirked at his friend while looking at Violet

My blood was boiling. The guys seemed to notice because I'm seconds they were by my side.

Jake: Embry calm down, don't wanna make a scene in school right?

Jake said knowing that if I didn't calm down I would have right here and rip their heads off. I mostly calmed down after that. I cant phase in front of violet she would think I'm a monster.

Coach: Alright ladies! Looks like we have a new student today, Violet!why don't you come up here!

She hesitated but ran up to where the coach was, she saw us guys staring at her. Because you know one gym,two classes how can you not hear?

Coach: Alright why don't you tell us what kind of sports you do, if you do any of them.

What's that supposed to mean? I says to myself

Violet rolled her eyes knowing why the coach said that.

Violet: Well football, soccer, baseball, basketball,hockey and sometimes tennis, that's mostly it.

Holy shit!!! My kind of girl! thanks God i imprinted on her

I smile mentally giving myself a high five.

Coach: Wow that's a lot, do you do cheerleading?

Violet: Yep and i kinda dance too

All of us were impressed, some guys I could even see drooling over her already... Well I don't blame them.

I looked and saw Derek smirking,what the heck is he thinking about now?

Coach: Well since Miss.Sporty here is new, why don't you start us off with our football unit?

Most girls were whining. But Violet was super excited.

Violet picked the girls that were eager to play. Violet was the receiver, Leah was center, while this other girl was quarterback. The girls were playing flag football while we had free gym hour, so we all sat down on the bleachers watching the girls play. I had to admit i think all of the guys were watching Violet. I couldt blame them, she's amazing.

The quarterback received the ball and was about to throw it ,but Violet ran wherever was open and she trew it to her .She caught it and started running. I gotta say she was fast , she saw us lokking at her....so we started cheering for her the girly girls were trying to catch up but couldnt stand a chance against Violet, she reached the end of the field and got a touchdown. She did this cute dance and ran to her team ,they looked like they had so much fun.

We were just watching, well a lot of the guys were drolling...i gotta admit I was jealous. I mean she has to be the hottest chick in the school. Anyways that was mostly all gym hour.

The girls playing us guys drooling. Finally the bell rang and we changed and got outside of the locker rooms.

As I was walking I looked next to the bleachers and there stood Violet.....talking to Derek.

She was giggling.

That should be me...what the fuck was that?!?!? I sounded like freaking justin bieber there.

I mean i do have the hai- oh shut it Embry. You are NOT Justin bieber!!!

I walked out of the gym a little depressed. But what should i expect?its not like she will just run into my arms saying that she loves me . No she has to take her time and ill wait... Even if it takes forever.

I guess this will be a painful wait...but worth it. I say while looking back and seeing Violet smile and I just cant help but crack a little smile.