I could feel my face heat up as Ji-Hun turned to look at me. I wasn't sure if it was because I was embarrassed or proud. I couldn't dwell on the feeling for too long though because Miss Jones soon started chattering away again.

"I've talked to your other teachers Ji-Hun, and we agreed that you should be part of it this year even though we don't have official test scores to base you on, but we will in a couple of weeks. It's two months from now, right after your tests. The platform is already up and running for practice. We'll be practicing as a school a week to the contest, but I was hoping that Wyatt could show you how to use the platform before we give you your details."

"Ah, okay," Ji-Hun muttered. He seemed rather stunned by all the information. Miss Jones smiled at him, idly clicking the end of her ball pen. "Do I have to write you two a note?"

"No, it's fine. We have a free period now," I chipped in, making Miss Jones respond with a nod. She dismissed us soon after, and we left the classroom for the study room.

"I'm a little confused. So you're going to show me how to use the platform?" Ji-Hun asked in a hushed tone as we stepped into the study room. I looked about for any sign of Ben since he was the only other person we shared this period with. I raised a brow when I spotted him sitting with an unfamiliar group of people. I never got around to apologizing for leaving with Ji-Hun, and having Miss Jones call us today must have annoyed Ben further. He hated being left out of anything. I made a mental note to find him later and apologize, before following Ji-Hun to an empty table at the corner.

"Hey, you didn't answer my question," Ji-Hun said as I pulled out my books from my backpack. I muttered a small apology, zipping up my bag before turning my full attention to him.

"Of course I'll help you. We'll just have to make out time for that," I answered, watching Ji-Hun nod.

We worked in silence for a while, Ji-Hun occasionally kicking me playfully under the table. I threw glares at him, but he just pretended not to notice. I didn't know what to do when his sudden chuckling gave him away. I just started laughing too, rolling my eyes at his foolishness. That was a problem I was starting to realize I had. I couldn't stay mad at Ji-Hun for too long.

We continued doing our individual study when I heard someone call my name. I looked up from my note to find Caleb staring down at me with a desperate look on his face.

"Didn't you hear me?" he asked, a deep frown forming on his face as I shook my head. I only recently heard him calling my name, and nothing before that.

He sighed, using his hand to rub his creased forehead. "Can I borrow your phone? I need to call mum."

"Sure," I said, gesturing to my backpack that was sitting on the tiled floor next to my chair. Caleb nodded, squatting down before unzipping the bag and going through it.

I looked over at Ji-Hun, noticing the stunned look on his face. A small gasp left my lips at the realization that he'd put one and two together. Caleb and I were identical twins and there was no way Ji-Hun didn't already pin him as my brother. I felt my heart fall a little. I didn't want Ji-Hun to know about Caleb. Well, at least not yet.

"Found it," Caleb sighed in relief, bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked over to find that he'd gotten up from his squatting position and was now going through my phone.

"Thanks," he said, pocketing the phone before moving his gaze to Ji-Hun. "Hey."

"Hey..." Ji-Hun trailed, looking at Caleb with clear interest. We both had the same signature Wilson combination of brown hair, brown eyes, thick brows, and a small nose.

"Okay. I'll be off then. Thanks again Wyatt," Caleb muttered in a low tone probably confused by Ji-Hun's behavior. He left soon after, making Ji-Hun turn his full concentration to me.

"You have a twin brother?" Ji-Hun said in a part question part statement. I sighed, nodding in reply.

"Weird, he's not in any of our classes, why's that?" Ji-Hun asked. I bit my bottom lip in irritation. I wasn't willing to explain Caleb's complex schedule that was a result of him having to focus on art. He wasn't going to college like me and was just going through high school for basic education. He was going to be an apprentice under an artist that was a good friend of my mom's to further improve his craft after graduation.

"I don't know..." I lied, earning a confused look from Ji-Hun.

"How can't you know? He's your brother. At least you know some of his subjects. What's his name by the way—"

"Drop it," I found myself saying in a firm tone. Ji-Hun's words halted as he focused a look of confusion on me.

"What? I was just asking questions. I mean, I'm just seeing your brother for the first time..." he trailed, looking straight at me. I turned my gaze downward to the book in front of me, trying to focus my eyes on the notes I'd taken.

"You're ignoring me?" I heard him ask. I could hear the confusion in his voice. It made me feel slightly guilty, but I wasn't in the mood to talk.

"I don't want to talk about my brother, okay?" I finally admitted, flipping the page of my note without looking at him. To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention to the words scribbled on down in blue ink. I was irritated, annoyed, and a whole lot of other emotions that naturally messed with anyone's concentration.

I heard Ji-Hun sigh from the other side of the roundtable. "Fine then, be like that. I won't ask."

There was clear irritation in his tone, and maybe a hint of hurt. It made me feel uncomfortable. I've only ever seen Ji-Hun happy. I've never seen him angry before. I ignored his words still, pretending to study until I could escape the tense atmosphere when the bell for the next period went.

As I walked to my next class, I started thinking that maybe I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I sighed as I walked into my biology class, deciding to make out time to apologize.

I've had to apologize so much lately. It didn't feel good. I didn't feel good.