Three - After School Stride

A/N: Longer-than-usual update! XD (Probably also boring. /cries.)
Since I'm already making an A/N, I'd like to thank everyone who added this to their reading list, commented, and voted~ :3 I wuv you all! XD >w<
Aaand. Kill me for this next sentence (LOL). If there are Akashi fans out there, would you mind checking out my other story too? (Shame on me for advertising, I know. XD) The 'External Link' is a shortcut~ :D And the characters are connected~ :3
This chapter's told in the third person point of view - not centering on one character this time. Please tell me if it turned boring! I'll use the Third POV less next time...

Short Japanese Lesson! (You might need this.)
Mou = a Japanese expression. Somehow equivalent to "Argh!" or "Ugh!"
Shiro = White
Kuro = Black
Onii = Big brother. Different honorifics may be used. In this story, "-chan" is used

And since this is getting long, here's the story! XD
(Dedicated to a fellow Kise fan~ :3)

______________________________

"I'm so sorry, Kise-kun!" apologized the female freshman, bowing countless of times to show how sorry she was. Selfish as it might be, she just had to get her plan into action despite knowing that things were getting heated up between her schoolmate and her friend's tiger-ish teammate. "I really am sorry! I arranged plans today!"

The model just laughed it off, knowing that there's no helping it. What's done is done. He did want to beat the crap out of Kagami through his elite basketball skills though. That was maybe a sign to show that he'd have to do that at the proper time - the Winter Cup. Plus, he'd be competing with his Kurokocchi again! So maybe Mashiro's interference wasn't so bad. "Don't worry about it, Mashiro-chan!" he assured with a friendly smile.

She stopped bowing, looking up at him with question in her eyes. "Are you sure, Kise-kun...?" she asked. The blonde nodded, grinning. She then thought of an idea. "I'll treat you to something to make up for what I did! I... I won't take 'no' for an answer!" she responded almost timidly, if only she wasn't staring up at his topaz orbs with that determined gleam in her amethyst ones.

He stepped back uncomfortably. As a guy who has his source of income, high allowance, and a history of girlfriends, he was used to treating the girl like a proper gentleman would. But, man, it really did seem like she won't let him disagree. "If you insist, Mashiro-chan..." He chuckled forcefully, immediately giving up. 

Mashiro let out a relieved sigh. "Where to?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

Seemingly far-off memories flashed through his mind. The usually cheerful male flashed a sad smile. "Follow me, then!" he announced with fake enthusiasm before walking ahead of her. It was her confused eyes which followed him first before she actually did, reluctantly. 

She caught up to him, walking by his side as she did her best to keep up with his pace. She looked up to the blonde wearing a gentle smile as his eyes only looked ahead - probably remembering something. "Where are we going, Kise-kun?" she asked anyway, snapping him out of his mental time travel.

He looked down to his companion as they walked. He noticed how... short... her height was as they walked side by side, compared to him, anyway. She barely reached the height of his feet to his shoulders! He saw his distracted reflection on her wide amethyst orbs filled with curiosity. Did he seriously got those flashbacks like a sentimental female juvenile? He replied through a mischievous smirk. "You'll see when we get there!" he answered before walking faster. Boy, he loved making people curious and making himself seem like the mysterious type.