Twenty-One - More Ice Cream

a/n: hallo~ sorry it took a while. i was busier than i expected. =u=

____

Kise Ryouta

To: Yukicchi
Subject: Kurokocchi!!!
Kurokocchi won with Seirin!

From: Yukicchi
Subject: Re:Kurokocchi!!!
I KNOW! THE FINAL SHOOT WAS REALLY COOL, TOO! ASDFGHJKL

Her reply made me stand up from my seat and scan the slowly decreasing audience for a white-haired cutie. I searched in front of me, the area to my left, and the area to my right, and found no sign of Yukicchi. I searched them again, and still to no avail. Groaning, I sat back down and felt Kasamatsu-senpai's frown on me.

To: Yukicchi
Subject: Where?
You're here?! Where are you?! Can I meet you?! ( > ∆ < )/

"You're too obvious," remarked Kasamatsu-senpai, frowning at my phone's screen. He crossed his arms and stared back down at the court, gaze following Seirin then Rakuzan as the started to go back to their respective locker rooms. In a second, the distinct sight of them was gone, as they disappeared into the corridors leading to this court.

"Won't it be better if she feels it first before I tell her, though?" I told him with one of my brightest smiles, the idea of troubling Yukicchi and making her heart throb with thoughts of me exciting me. I sat back down, unable to find her in this crowd (even if finding her in a crowd has become a new talent of mine recently), and waited impatiently for her reply.

"Tsk, whatever you say," I heard my upperclassman mumble with resignation. I grinned, and the vibration of my phone in my hand sent a spike in my heart rate.

From: Yukicchi
Subject: Re:Where?
We're off to congratulate Kuro-tan in their locker rooms! (/ ^ u^)/

Even if I'm really happy for Kurokocchi's victory, thinking of Yukicchi being alone with him and giving him one of those pretty smiles made me feel annoyed for some reason. I could even imagine her glomping him and hugging him dotingly, considering that they're childhood friends! I faced Kasamatsu-senpai, who raised an eyebrow at the conviction that flashed in my eyes. He let out a sigh on understanding, and waved his hand, dismissing me. I grinned, though I was more worried and anxious than grateful at the moment, and ran to the teams' locker rooms.

"Oi, Kise, wait!" 

I was halfway through the stairs when Kasamatsu-senpai called my attention back to him. He was now standing, his scarf in his hand. He threw it towards me, the scarf unfolding, fluttering forward, and I caught it midair. I shot him a questioning look, my feet itching to run to Yukicchi, and he shrugged. "Fangirls." I nodded, smiled at him, wrapped the scarf loosely around my neck to cover a portion of my face, and continued on my way.

After at least five pictures and autographs from fangirls with keen eyes, I was finally in front of the locker room for Seirin. It's not like my fangirls were a nuisance, but I was pretty sure I've spent too much time with them that Yukicchi might've done something with Kurokocchi that would be more than hugging! I knocked thrice impatiently, and, without waiting for an answer, I grabbed the doorknob, turned it, and pulled the door open.