First Date With Jerome Valeska

You had toured pretty much all of the popular London tourist sites with Jerome, showing him everything from Madame Toussauds to the Tower of London. So, on his last day in the city, you decided to finish everything up with a trip to the London Eye.

Before leaving to meet Jerome at your normal meeting place, you packed a large backpack with a change of clothes and other living essentials. When you were happy with what you had packed, you set off on your merry little way.

It was a great morning. You and the ginger circus boy chatted and laughed for what seemed like hours. He paid for lunch at McDonald's, and then you told him the plan to go to the London Eye. He seemed pretty happy with it.

You had been in your booth for a little while, and you were lucky it was just you and Jerome. Normally, you probably would have been paired off with some old couple.

"You enjoying yourself, Ginger?" You said, as you caught him staring at you looking through the glass of the booth.

"Actually, yes I am." He muttered. You just laughed. If these past two weeks had taught you anything, it was that Jerome Valeska was a terrible flirt. But you totally enjoyed it.

What you hadn't expected though, was just as the picture was about to be taken at the top of the Eye like it does with every booth, Jerome planted a gentle kiss upon your cheek. The same cheek that instantly turned bright pink.

You turned to look at him, and you saw that for once Jerome Valeska was actually shy. He wouldn't look you in the eye until you said, "Well that settles it."

To say Jerome was confused was an understatement. "Settles what?" He murmured, his eyebrows furrowing together.

"I'm definitely running away with the circus." You giggled before wrapping your arms around his neck and burying your face in his chest, trying to muffle the sounds of your embarrassing laughter.

His chest rose and fell rapidly, showing he was laughing along with you. "You have the cutest laugh. I can't wait to hear more of it when we travel together across the world."