Chapter 11

Time Skip[December/Christmas]

*Harry's POV*
"You look beautiful," i say as I give Elena a hug.

It's Christmas eve today and Elena and her parents invited me to join them. Of course, it took me a long time to figure out what to wear. I wanted to impress Elena. I mean, today is the day I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.
I'm so nervous. I've liked her for so long and never knew if she felt the same.

As move away from the hug I admire her in her dress. It was a burgundy colored long sleeved dress that reached about mid-thigh. She wore black tights and black heels with it. Her hair was in loose curls. She looked so beautiful.

"Aww, thanks Harry. You look pretty handsome yourself," she says with a small laugh.

"Well thank you," i say laughing.

"C'mon, we're gonna eat dinner first and then watch some movies," she says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the kitchen.

We sit down and start eating. It was pretty silent until her father started talking.

"So Harry, how's it going at Oscorp?" He asks

"Everything is going well. Business is still flowing and numbers are going up," i respond and eat another piece of my food.

"Is the staff alright with you? I mean, you are pretty young to be the boss of a corporation like that," he says

I nod," some of them are okay with me and some of them are not. They feel like I'm gonna put the company in the ground," I reply just staring at my food.

"Well, i think Harry will be an amazing boss," Elena jumps in.

I smile," thank you," i reply.

We are soon done eating and about to watch some movies. Elena and her mother have left the kitchen while I had stayed back with her father.

"Sir, may i speak with you for a second?" I ask

"Sure Harry," he replies.

"I wanted to ask for your permission first before I did this. You see,I want your blessing to ask Elena to be my Girlfriend," I ask in a whisper.

He fathers eyes immediately showed concern and he crossed his arms.

"Sir, I have very strong feelings for your daughter. I've had them since I was 8. I care about her very much and treat her like the princess she is," i say as my hands shake from nervousness.

Her father keeps staring at me and I wait for his reply.

"If you break my daughter's heart, I will-" he said but I cut him off.

"I understand sir. Does this mean I have your permission to ask her to be my girlfriend?" I ask with my eyes going wide as I wait for the response.

"Yes," he replies.

"Thank you sir!" I reply and shake his hand.

We then left the kitchen and I sat on the couch where Elena was sitting. She took off her shoes and got in a comfortable position by leaning onto my side and leaning her head onto my shoulder.

The movie started playing. It was the movie Elf. One of her favorite Christmas movies. As we watched she would giggle from time to time and would whisper certain lines that were so Iconic in the movie. That's who she was. Someone who paid attention to every small detail and, to be honest, that was so beautiful. Guess that's why she kinda has a thing for photography.

As were in the middle of the movie I hear small slight snores. I look down and see Elena sound asleep on my lap. Her mother walks in and smiles.

"Typical Elena. Always tired," she sighs.