Leaving the WWE Fandom?

The question has been in my head for a long time.

I remember back in 2013 when I first saw the shield and I fell in love with them. Then I started seeing AJ Lee and Paige and they taught me that women could be just as strong as men.

Fast forward 2 and I made my first Wattpad account that was dedicated to the WWE Fandom. I started seeing books mainly about fan favorites and then something just changed.

I thought "why isn't there a lot of fanfics for other superstars?". After that thought, while I still liked the many other fan favorites, I moved on to love underrated superstars like Kalisto, Heath Slater, Summer Rae, and (sadly) Christ Jericho, and many others.

I used to be so impatient for Monday and Thursday nights so I could watch Raw and Smackdown, because at the time it was really fun and interesting to me.

But now, that feeling is just gone. I haven't watched Raw or Smackdown in about 2 months because it's the same thing. It's the same people winning titles, having the spotlight, and being used in general. Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns are always getting title opportunities, while people like Bray Wyatt, Sami Zayn, and a whole lot of other superstars are cast in the shadows with barely any tv time.

With the whole Charlotte and Sasha feud , I just hoped that Summer Rae or Alicia Fox would get their own feud, but sadly that never happened. Neville is an amazing wrestler, but unfortunately he hasn't had any titles yet. And don't even get me started on Naomi who's been in the company for years and has had 4 title opportunities at the most.

The WWE Fandom on Wattpad has changed dramatically. Partly due to drama, but it also just become boring. I don't feel any inspiration for writing/continuing my books. I don't really feel happy in this fandom anymore. People were like "yeah you  should do this idea and write this book" and then the second I post it they become crickets.

So with that, I am saying that I'm leaving the fandom.

I will still leave my account up and I'll come back time to time to interact with the wonderful friends I've made on here. But other than that, I'm basically gone. I'll unpublish all my books except for this one and then move to my other main account.

I'm sorry that you guys have to hear this, especially since it's so sudden. But, if something isn't making me happy, then I won't continue doing it. This is the last chapter of my book for now, and I would just like to say thank you to anybody who only even talked to me because you guys made me feel like this was my home and I was safe and welcome here. I've made two squads that are filled with people that make my day, and found my boy best friend/my crush -TheBliss .

And with that, I drop the mic

-Zöella ❤️