Lesson

I'm here today to teach you a lesson about...

Opinions!!

Let's jump right it!!

Point #1

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. You cannot get mad at somebody if they don't like something you do, because it's their opinion.

Point #2

Learn how to agree to disagree. If you and another person are arguing, simply disagree and don't let it turn into something worse

Point #3

Know how to give an opinion. For example, you don't like Dana Brooke or Eva Marie. That's ok, you don't have to like them. But what you don't do is call then names and saying they can't wrestle. That's not an opinion that straight bashing. It's the same thing with Roman Reigns and any other superstar, you don't have to like then, but you don't have to talk mess about them. All that does is cause unwanted drama.

Point 4

Know how to take somebody's opinion. Example, If I say that Enzo Amore or Becky Lynch needs to improve their wrestling skills, you cannot get all upset and start ranting on me and unfollowing me. Because that's highly childish and if you do that, I will ignore you after that.

Point 4

Don't be a hypocrite. If you are going to tell people that they need to stop hating on Roman, Enzo but then turn around and start hating on Eva and Charlotte, then don't say anything at all TBH. Because it's ignorant asf.

Hopefully you learned a little something from this rant/lesson!

(Also, if you like a superstar/Women Superstar only for their looks, that's low and kinda makes you a fake fan honey. And I hope you see this too! She knows who she is)