Beast in Bed (Jang Dongwoo)

Dongwoo parked the car and I opened the door storming into the house. I slammed the door on Dongwoo and walked into the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Baby come on. Don't be like this." Dongwoo said. "Uh I do have the right to be like this because you were flirting with her. Everyone saw! Do you know how embarrassed I am?" I replied gulping the water down. "I wasn't flirting! How many times do I have to tell you?" Dongwoo yelled. "That was the first time you've ever yelled at me. Don't ever yell again. You're too scary when you're mad like this." I said walking to the room. Dongwoo followed. I tried to unzip my dress on my own but struggled. Dongwoo came from behind. I could feel his warm hands even if he was to just slightly touch me. He fully unzips it for me I took off the dress leaving me just wearing my under garments. I threw the dress into my basket. "Stop being so rough baby. Can we just talk it out?" Dongwoo said. I turned around feeling hot and at the verge of just tearing down. "Talk it out? Talk it out?!! How can we talk it out when this is all about you! Why didn't you stop her from flirting with you? Geez I was right there looking at you and you continued to be all smiling and laughing towards her. You must've liked her that much." I said as I walked into the closet finding a shirt to wear. Dongwoo came in and closed the door. "You know what. You're making it hard. I can't deal with it no more. I'm just going to have to make things my way." Dongwoo said as he rushed to me while I just finished putting my shirt on.

Our closet, wasn't just a closet filled with clothes. It was built like a mini bathroom you know. We had wall space..

Dongwoo came to me and pushed me up against the wall griping my mouth to kiss as his other hand held my hand against the wall. While one of my hands was free, I hit Dongwoo on his chest trying to push him off but no that didn't work. Dongwoo removed his hand from my mouth after trying to put his tongue in down my throat, now both my hands were pinned against the wall. I had no choice but to give in and just kiss him. The hotness and his tongue was so good.

I pushed Dongwoo and we were soon pinned against another wall kissing without breaking it or even breathing. He opened the door so he both could get out of the closet. I looked at Dongwoo just waiting to see what was next. "I can't hold it in anymore." Dongwoo said as he pushed me on the bed with us kissing again without breaking the kiss and not breathing. His hands caressed my breasts. It was a good feeling. He trailed kisses down my neck as he squeezed my breasts together.

Dongwoo unbuttoned his shirt and takes off his belt. I loved the way his body was.. not so muscular but just the perfect type of muscle body I want. His milky skin was so soft and he smelt good. I craved for him. He got right back on top of me and told me "I don't like waiting in this kind of stuff so can I just strip you?" He asked smiling. I nodded and by surprised he ripped my shirt open. I had no underwear on so that was off even before I knew it. Everything came off in a flash.

Dongwoo trailed kisses down from my neck to my area. It tickled but it was a good feeling. I could feel his hot breathe on my area. Before I knew it, his tongue slipped inside of me. Oh how good it was. I arched my back in just feeling the love. Dongwoo's hand came upon my breast again and he caresses it while he tasted me down there.

He came back up to kiss me on the lips, I pulled him in hard not wanting to let him go because I missed him so much. He broke the kiss and looked at me as he held my hand. "She wouldn't hold me like you would right now." I blushed by his words. I pecked him back and he smiled and we continued to kiss. Soon he thrusted his member inside of me hard. I gasped by surprise. It was so hard I couldn't almost take it in yet I knew I could. I gripped onto Dongwoo's neck as my other hand pulled the covers.

His thrust became more harder and faster. Each thrust would make the bed move and make sounds. He grind against me which I loved and I would pull him in to hold the hot pain from his thrust. I couldn't breathe.

He held my calfs and pushed into me. I felt a little weird just letting my breasts move up and down as he pushed into me. His face as he pushed into me was so sexy I wanted to ride it. He groaned as he went faster. I arched my body in, I closed my eyes and let him push in the beautiful love into me. He came down to me and kissed me as he gave one last good push. I moaned loudly. Sweats trickled down his sideburns. He swallowed and panted  as he was laying on my chest to cuddle. I held onto him like a baby. "She wouldn't know how to pleasure you." I said as I laughed a little. Dongwoo looked up at me "I love you." He said as he pecked me. I blushed.